Which members of the forum you wanna meet ? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Which members of the forum you wanna meet ?

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-10-01, 10:12   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

B1 Which members of the forum you wanna meet ?

I think all is in the title !

I got the idea from another forum that i'm member in it since 3 years ago, so there are so many good people that i want to get a FACE TO FACE in real

**Maha** also changed his name in الماسة الزرقاء I already met her since a year ago & we're good friends

KIA ====> I met her a year ago too we're friends

aliallawa ===> One of the fist persons that i talked with in english forum also you're a great teacher with big heart ! thank you sensei! i hope you doing well since a long time that you vanished.

Dark butterfly ===> you're like a mirror of myself & i reallyl liked your threads, we talked two times but you really seemed to be cool person, i bet if we can met ?

lizzi===> my twin in French forum i remmebered the old days..hope you doing well sis'

Larb!as i'm who changerd his name also===> we exchanged many ideas & you seem to be a great man !

Tsukikaze ===> You're like a little sibling to me hope one time we can meet in real

Yakumo ===> we haven't really exachanged a talk but i wonder that you're a very pleasant person, also cuz u got a hobby in mangas !

Dante ===> Oh dear ! i liked really your topics, maybe we can be friends?

Islam_sword93 ===> enigmatic girl , but i liked your ideas !

Lady_gaga ===> We talked a bit but i feel there is more to build ! hope you enjoy your time little sis'

Zinebsiradj ===> You seem to be a fragile person , & i like your sensibility sis'

And so many other member, waiting your replies !

Peace

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
forum, meet, members, wanna

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:06

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)