Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-01-27, 22:21   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

B2 Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali

Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali

The whole purpose is to actually have an African solution with an African problem.i
Africans do not want foreign boots on the ground which would only cause the sort of problems in Afghanistan or Iraq and actually they want African problems to be solved by themselves
The African states have pledged 7,700 troops to support the French and Malian forces against the fighters in northern Mali
The French feel isolated. They have asked for support from the European neighbors, they haven’t had as much support as they would like on the ground but it hasn’t happened.i

They have asked for support from the Americans, it hasn’t materialized and now they are trying to put excessive pressure on the Africans for them to be able to make do with some of the pledges that have already being asked and promised in terms of boots on the ground
So is it smart for Africa at this point to be backing France in this intervention in Mali considering the Malian government is really just a junta at this point? i
they have asked for support from the ECOWAS which is regional body. They have actually spoken to the African Union, in turns spoken to the United Nations for the support which they do have and I think we are behind the determination as to where the Africans should be there.The whole purpose is to actually have an African solution with an African problem.i

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
mali

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)