those who know english..your responsibility - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

those who know english..your responsibility

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-08, 18:28   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

B11 those who know english..your responsibility

hi all and salamo 3alikom

Every day you meet different people with different way of thinking and different way of dressing, but there is no doubt that the recent generation is more extreme concerning the last point, they wear whatever especially with the foreign invasion to our national market, this trousers from turkey, that from china, this shirt from Italy and that from the USA, a parallel market that of the black market or those who sell their products on the streets with cheap prices and cheap products.
What took my attention is the writings on those products which for most of time are in English, and what took my attention more is those who wear everything even the words on their clothes are offensive, some writings mention some slang dirty words that we don’t usually hear in a polite speaking, or missionary expressions and still our friend putting them and no worries.
Well, some of them argue saying I don’t understand English and some saying “I don’t care”, when ignorance can be forgivable and persistence on the bad is a sin, I call those who understand English… it is your responsibility to sensibilize and spread awareness in the society, stop this man or that woman: “excuse me sir or madem, your dress has some offensive expressions”
I remember once when I entered to a coffee shop, I found an employee there wearing a shirt written on it : “all confess that Jesus is a lord… all shall bend to him” or something like that, so I translated to him the expression, his face turned to blue, but later he took it off.
So this action you do is one of prohibiting bad deeds and you get rewarded when doing it, and it focuses your role as an English speaker in the non English speaker society.
spy

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english..your, responsibility

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)