The world in which I hid - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

The world in which I hid

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-04-04, 20:32   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي The world in which I hid

The world in which I hid
By: A. B

Everyone have his own world, where he hid, where he relief, where he feel safe. But this world it change from a person to other, some of us his own world is music, others just close his room and create that world, there are who go to beach or maybe forest, some of us go and take a book and start reading, those are my close neighbors, in fact my world is so different
My world is a copybook, with a pencil, with those tools I start create my own world, I start writing about everything, about my past, the sadness that I lived, my happy days, even the normal days, I write also about my present, I like enjoying my moment, but the most important chapter is my future, even I know that my Allah, was in charge of my future, but I can not stop worrying about the future, I do my best planning to a best future, sometimes I get success and other times I failed, but this failed for this moment it didn't kill me, so it makes me stronger, I feel strong until the storm came, when it came it make the boat going left and some right, unfortunately I will be lost that time, so I always pray Allah to take me always far of any storm, I still remember that time when my heart saw death and start becoming hard as a solid stone, it was a really strong storm, I can not explain that feeling, when I put my feet in the peace land again
It will come the time when I will write about everything I did, everything I want to do, about things that I will never do, until that time, I try to stay away from storms, because this time of year is the perfect season for storms

A. B

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
world

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:11

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)