electrical cuts in Algeria - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

electrical cuts in Algeria

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-20, 11:54   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi there! It is happening all the time down here and still people are keeping their mouths shut , I do not know why we are not respected or at least told why the problem is there , we are always treated as '"the rest " that is always called upon when somebody wants to get elected that is why we are always at the bottom of the list . I appreciate your concern Spy4 you , the situation is really disgusting but what to do ? Thanks Allah that other resources like water are not within the same problem

For the guys correcting mistakes , it is good to correct our mistakes but always think of people who are beginners, who struggle to understand . I know that spy when decided to write the topic was not thinking of the l.anguage beauty but instead of the topic and if he thought of the l.anguage beauty I am sure he would not have missed to choose the right term , as long as it conveys the meaning I see no problem with it stay on the ground guys

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-20, 14:12   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
hi zineb happy to see you around again ^^
well, the problem of the power has become a true disaster, i bet that even in countries in war like syria there is not such problems, but what to do as you said !!!!
im happy also that you understand me well, i did not try to beautify the l.anguage since im treating a serious problem, well maybe i missed something but that doesnt mean to take a long discussion for that neglecting the main reason of the topic
thank you zineb for the support, keep showing up beautifully

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-23, 11:14   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
Hakim30
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs down

Most of the people who are suffering from electrical cuts are those who are living in the south,and especially during summer,the weather is to hot the situation becomes worser and worser each year,there are no changes .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-23, 18:46   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hakim30 مشاهدة المشاركة
Most of the people who are suffering from electrical cuts are those who are living in the south,and especially during summer,the weather is to hot the situation becomes worser and worser each year,there are no changes .

Yes brother you’re totally right, those who’re in the south are more touched by that problem since they’re obliged to stay at home for most of the day time, who can imagine a hot weather and extreme insufficient facilities to resist..really it’s a hard test for the human abilities and …patience
Thank you brother for sharing your point and welcome

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
algeria, cuts, electrical

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:48

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)