Guess who's back? xD - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Guess who's back? xD

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-03, 16:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

Mh04 Guess who's back? xD

Hey there everyone ^^

Did you miss me? I know you did...I'm so modest xD

So first of all, I'd like to thank "Kiki" for her messages, I'm really sorry I couldn't reply because I can't send private messages yet...Thank you so much for your concern & your lovely gesture...It really made my day ^^

As you might already know I passed the bac exam this year, I was aiming for a 17 at least, but unfortunally my mother passed way a couple of weeks before the exam...I was really devastated but Allah gave me the strength to study during the remaining days & I got my bac with 14.67, I don't know if I'll get into med school but inchallah I will.

Threads beware...I'm back xD I've seen a couple of really interesting topics around the forum, they've made some changes...It's much better now ^^

I'll be posting my poems in the "Member's Writing" section, I've only posted one before & you guys like it...So I hope you'll like the ones I'll be posting there as well ^^

At last congratulations to all those who got their Bac this year, & to those who weren't so lucky...Don't worry about it, as long as you are okay & your familly is too, then you can try again anytime, don't lose hope & don't lose faith in Allah...He might be hiding very pleasant surprises for you elsewhere ^^

Anyways, I should shut up now, I'm still so talkative xD

Best of luck to all of you & I hope you're doing okay ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-04, 23:48   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'm so sorry about ur mother,,Allah yar7amha w ywasse3 3liha w ysabarkom 3la fra9ha,,

n congrats 4 ur Bac,, inshallah u will get into med school,,

n welcome back,,

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 08:56   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
sofmega
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية sofmega

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'm sorry for your lost I can't imagine to loose my mother and congrats on that high score don't give up i know you want medicine this year it will be yours with god's will and we're expecting from you only the best on this forum and congratulation me also i had my bac and won

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-06, 16:15   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Owwww welcome back youuuu ^^
of course we didn't miss you it doesn't need a question!!

and hey! I'd kill you with my bare hands if you say thank you again, I was only doing the least I can do.

speaking of which, may Allah have mercy upon your mother, I read what you wrote about her, and I was inspired by your strength Ma Sha Allah. I just wanted to remind you of the Aya that says:
"انّ الله لا يضيع أجر المحسنين"
and both of you did great, you by being such a model for a strong mou2mina, and your mother by being the patient righteous servant of Allah
so I don't just congratulate you for your BAC (which is amazing average ma sha Allah) but I also congratulate you for doing great in such a test from Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala. ^^

-----
looking forward for your threads
and la39ouba for more succeses in sha Allah..

up you go Catnip
--------

BEST WISHES, deary

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
back?, guess, who's

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:22

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)