موضوع مميز I guess this generation speaks more English - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I guess this generation speaks more English

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-03-31, 13:06   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

Exclamation I guess this generation speaks more English

Salam

Well, I'm not sure about what I'm saying but, I guess that our generation I mean people under 30 years old speak English more and more, or at least -want- to speak English more than French, the question how ? I'm sure it's good thing, but, I want to know why

Well, to answer that question is not that easy, because we need a real sociological study, but I will do my best here

I guess movies and TV-shows, had the big part of influence at this generation a specially TV channels, such MBC and Dubai TV, these kind of channels offer movies that youth likes, such action, drama and TV shows, I'm not going to speak about titles of movies or TV shows, because the subject is different here

But let's talk about the negative part now, of course learning English such a ******** is good, but to learn the American culture, here the problem poses
First thing some impolite words, I start
hear some impolite words in the street, in bus even my little brother at home once said something awful, he didn't understand because he have just 10 years old, but the problem he said it, I had to teach him to never say that because it's a bad word, well after I asked him where you heard and from whom ? he answered me from a TV show
The problem is not just here, it jump to a high level, we will talk about it next time

May Allah bless you all brothers and sisters

Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-03-31, 19:15   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
L'ange Perdu
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية L'ange Perdu

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yeah .i agree with u .cus we listen to occidental music .we watch american movies and as all we know it's an international ******** .
i can see that all the teenagers such as me speaks english daily

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-03-31, 21:53   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Just be careful guys, hope that you just take the good part of that occidental culture, and let go the bad part. Wish you all good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-02, 04:48   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
issac noway
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

actually in fact i liked ur subject cuz is very realistic more of that is derived from the reallity of living here in algeria such a guy study in high schooool i admit that alll the teanagers are attracted by english langage not as u've mentioned by movies nd music but also by the accent nd the ease of
pronounciation

u feel freee when u speak it it's not classic as french

at the end we all know that english langage has became the langage number one in the world so it's international langage

tnx again for the subject

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-02, 09:14   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I agree with you bro, about what you said, I mean English is more easy and practical than French and it's an international lang.uage
And you're welcome

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-02, 15:47   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
b2m5n
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية b2m5n

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everyone

I think there are a lot of reasons some them you already mentioned in your subject, And I think the other reasons are also the social media such as, And maybe simply because it's an attractive language

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-02, 17:06   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة b2m5n مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi everyone

I think there are a lot of reasons some them you already mentioned in your subject, And I think the other reasons are also the
social media such as, And maybe simply because it's an attractive language

Hello there

Can you explain more please, what you meant about saying social media, it will be a big pleasure to give us some examples

Thanks

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-03, 12:07   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
yassine hou
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes, you've right

i think also that English is science's ********
( ... books, internet )

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-03, 12:51   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yassine hou مشاهدة المشاركة

yes, you've right

i think also that English is science's ********
( ... books, internet )
Exactly as you mentioned English is science lang.uage most of the best scientific books, and magazines or even websites are in English, good point
and thanks for passing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-04, 16:49   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
yassine hou
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة
Exactly as you mentioned English is science lang.uage most of the best scientific books, and magazines or even websites are in English, good point
and thanks for passing
thanks also for your subjet .. it's very important

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-03, 20:57   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
لؤي02
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yes you are right about the English laanguage in Algeria becomes more and more on improving and takes frensh's places because who knows French very well are old people and this generation are in despering....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-03, 22:03   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لؤي02 مشاهدة المشاركة
Yes you are right about the English laanguage in Algeria becomes more and more on improving and takes frensh's places because who knows French very well are old people and this generation are in despering....
Yes absolutely!! as you said most of people who knows French well, are old. very good point, and Thanks for passing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-03, 23:54   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
أبوعبد الباسط
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in all cases we master speaking english or french *but never to forget our original ********
people in the west do the best to keep up speaking their native ********
but old generation who speak french didn.t give unfortunately the right image
they marginalized their native ******** and save the foreign ********
they are socially .historicaly and psychologically lost
they loose their identity
so. our advice for young generation to learn english because it is more important than french but nenver never never to forget your identity.
the second advice
we have alot of means to learn english why music.movies and things like that
because learning english throughout these means push us directly or indirectly to loose our identity
it is sorrowful to see our students to show they know english they sing american songs.wearing like them. trying to imitate them in all details
believe me
it is useless
let it and look for other options.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-04, 00:31   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبوعبد الباسط مشاهدة المشاركة
in all cases we master speaking english or french *but never to forget our original ********
people in the west do the best to keep up speaking their native ********
but old generation who speak french didn.t give unfortunately the right image
they marginalized their native ******** and save the foreign ********
they are socially .historicaly and psychologically lost
they loose their identity
so. our advice for young generation to learn english because it is more important than french but nenver never never to forget your identity.
the second advice
we have alot of means to learn english why music.movies and things like that
because learning english throughout these means push us directly or indirectly to loose our identity
it is sorrowful to see our students to show they know english they sing american songs.wearing like them. trying to imitate them in all details
believe me
it is useless
let it and look for other options.
What a lovely saying mister Abu Abdul Basit, I do like it, that what I'm looking for, I mean we have to learn lang.uages to use it in good purposes, and as you said there are many other ways to learn English better than musics and movies, the problem is, this generation is so different I couldn't understand them, honestly
And as you said "never forget our identity" we are Muslims, we have to be proud that we are
Thanks again for the advices, I hope that they and me will take with it. may Allah bless you Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-04, 14:50   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

,hello everyone

I totally agree with what you've said .... the new generation especially "youth" prefer to speak English rather than " french" I think that's because it's easier and less complicated ....also here in Algeria , it's not a strange or new thing to hear someone speaking
French but "English" is different ... the youngster will feel more proud and distinguished if he speaks english ... but the influence of the media that you spoke about remains the srong reason of this phenomenon

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, génération, guess, speaks

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:27

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)