George Bernard Shaw said - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

George Bernard Shaw said

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-09-11, 14:42   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ath111
أستــاذ

الصورة الرمزية ath111

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي George Bernard Shaw said

George Bernard Shaw....this man who imposed his way of thinking on many of us,simply,because

such a way of thinking was very convincing.Knowing any of his thoughts is knowing that he was right.

Well,I've collected here some of his sayings which I hope they will please you

George Bernard Shaw said:

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but it is greatness.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

He said about our Prophet

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today

آخر تعديل ath111 2013-09-11 في 14:43.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-14, 14:06   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

He said about our Prophet
salééém

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today

thx a lot bro for the motivational quotes

PeaCe

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-16, 18:24   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-17, 10:16   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
رعد السحاب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
and what he said about our prophet Muhammad -peace be upon him- really touched me.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-17, 11:57   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
fille algerie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية fille algerie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

Gre8 words...
thanks a lot brother
keep it up

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
bernard, george, shaw

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:53

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)