My grandpa's tales*! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My grandpa's tales*!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-21, 14:17   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي My grandpa's tales*!

My grandpa's tales !

by Ahmed Boufarik
Paris, 1942 … it was spring season. I guess April month. My grandpa was just a 22 years old, he was working in the aspect of Paris, the capital of bourgeoisie. He was a simple grazer (sheep-run) from the mountain, who never went to school, he had a modest French, he understood what others say, but he can not replay appropriately.

He was a hard worker who worked in paving roads, he had some friends from work, one of them was French and he was Jewish, who used to chat with my grandpa, and most of his stories was about his divorce and how his wife took his son from him, and how he miss them and ... My grandpa was just listening, he couldn't say much, because he don't speak French that much to give advice, in addition that he have not experience with marriage, but he was a good listener. Sometimes that what people need, they don't need advice, they just need someone who listen to them, and that French Jewish guy was lucky, because he found my grandpa.

One weekend, the French guy asked my grandpa a question, he said :”Hey Moamed do you want to have a tour in Paris” so my grandpa answered him positively with much of joy.
The tour started the early morning, they visited almost of the sightseeing and beautiful places of the city, until they enter to the Champs-Elysées, my grandpa was amazed he never saw such a beautiful classy sophisticated street. It was midday that's mean launch time, so the French guy invite my grandpa to lunch he said :“ Come on Moamed, I'll take you to a special place, a great restaurant ” my grandpa said quickly :“ Noway Sir, I can't enter to such classy elegant restaurant, I'm sorry Sir, ... Look Sir, I'll pay ... Just take us from here ... no...no...no ”.
The French Jewish guy look at my grandpa and said with a smile in his face :” Moamed you have to be proud that you're an arabic, come let's enter “ so they came in to a beautiful restaurant at the Champs-Elysées, it was designed with an arabic style, the walls, the paints, the spoons everything was arabic, and when the server comes, the French gay asked for two plates of couscous.

Well, that Jewish guy gave my grandpa such important lesson, that never never detract from your value, and you must be proud of yourself and your origin.

See you next time with a new tale of my grandpa
Salam

آخر تعديل أحمد بوفاريك 2013-08-21 في 14:21.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 16:01   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam
grandpa lived there too he told me alots of stories
the best one is when grandma "rabiyer7amha" heard that he had married there with an other woman than she took her three sons n follow him there n she went there ALONE just because she heard a romur^^
thank you brother for sharing
waiting for others

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-24, 00:50   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks bro for this lovey tales I love grandpas tales they're meaningful I enjoyed reading or listening to them
thank u for sharing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-24, 20:31   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Marwa1612
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Marwa1612

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thanx brother for this amazing lesson, i wish i can talk with my grandparents and listen to their stories, but i'm proud of my grandpa coz he is a martyr, thank you again, Intissar i like your story too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-28, 09:13   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
HANANE 1028
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية HANANE 1028

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you very much .
i love it

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
grandpa's, tales*!

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)