God existence - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

God existence

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2024-07-05, 14:37   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
النوري1
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي God existence

God existece
What prove god existence ;he asked in a hard manner ; you id the most prove ; what prove your existence my dear friend ; you see me in front of you ,he said , I astonished him when I said thus my prove ; you give the answer for your own question :
He stand for a moment silent , then he said are you a mad man , you are very strange how can be this ?.
I will explain to you dear friend ,be calm ; if your god came in front you ; you said what about the others who are far :they don’t see him and he let the worlds in no control so ;so another god must control it or he fall ;thus because you can’t see the manner of directing and putting the world in order and you can’t understand it ;so it”s good for you to stay like this .
And if you said I ‘m exist because of my doings this and this ; so who did and still doing all what done in the holly world.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:25

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)