عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2022-07-27, 15:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Love and Pains

He was always surrounded by his group of admirers.* He made everybody feel comfortable, and his laughter was infectious.* I kept to myself.* I wasn't very good at mingling in crowds.

Teacher for the class was absent.* We had an hour to ourselves.* People mostly bustled out of class.* It was raining outside.* I went to the window, and just stood there watching the rain.* It had been a tiring few days with a lot of heavy lessons and tons of assignments, without much rest.* This was a welcome break.* There was a heaviness in my heart, but it didn't bother me.* I was at peace just looking at the quiet rainfall.* I felt serene.

"Enjoying the rain vision?"* I turned to see him standing quietly beside me with laughing eyes.* I nodded.* His eyes continued to laugh.* Mirth suffused his entire face.* His hair was blown by the wind to aid a picture of perfect happiness.

He thought for a little while, and then added, "I heard you had your heart broken last year."* I steeled myself and my face was sharp, and I thought, "Then you must have heard I'm strong and don't let myself down easily too."* He looked away and back at me, as if to say, "I know."* He said, "Everyone thinks you were admirable in helping him out of his difficult times even though your heart was breaking."* He stood his position and stopped moving.* I could tell he was trying to show respect.* There was space between us, and he let it be.* That made me comfortable.

"So what do you think about the rain?"* "It's nice."* "Not like someone crying tears in heaven?"* "No" I smiled.* "Hm, more like someone watering the garden with a spraying can from heaven?"* "Maybe," I smiled.* He talked more nonsense, and laughed in bursts, I melted and smiled more.* Our spirits were dancing, spinning and revolving around each other.

Also, Read with me: Money doesn't make a rich
Also: Everything That Happens Is Not By Chance.. Beautiful story

رد مع اقتباس