منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - موضوع مميز ║║ معا لكتابة فقرة جيدة باللغة الانجليزية لامتحان البكالوريا║║
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2016-05-06, 19:47   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
mayar1235
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Topic :
Some people argue / think / say that businessmen should apply their own personal ethical standards when doing business.

Some people argue that businessmen should apply their own personal ethics standards when doing business. They think that people start business to make profits & become wealthy. They say that you need money to make money. According to them, the world business is a jungle & if we respect ethics (values), we can undermine the values of hard work & freedom, & we can also restrict production & competition. But, I don’t agree with these agreements at all. I believe / think that they are only excuses (justifications – reasons to explain) to escape the responsibility towards the welfare of society as a whole.
(To escape their social & environmental responsibilities)
According to me, ethics has everything to do with business. In other words, business is a human activity & should, therefore, comply with moral standards. Some business, for instance, abuse work safety regulations & pollute the environment besides greed that may be caused by unfair / illegal competition & exploitation. Therefore, business activities should have a code of good practice to ensure fairness (legality– justice).
منقول

رد مع اقتباس