منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - مساعدة في لانجليزية ص 17
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-10-07, 19:47   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
رونق الصبح
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية رونق الصبح

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

task 1

Numbers
Letters
b
a
c
f
d
g
e

task2

A: I don’t know how to use a computer to check my e-mail inbox. Can you help me?
B: Of course. First, you have to switch on the computer. Then, you need to select an ISP from the menu and to click on e-mail. After that, you have to sign in and wait for the connection to your e-mail inbox. Finally, you need to click on “read” or “write” to
check or send your messages
task3

Features
A: Your opinion
B: Speaker’s opinion
Snail-mail
Snail-mail
Faster

[IMG]file:///D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image001.gif[/IMG]

Cheaper

[IMG]file:///D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image002.gif[/IMG]

More interesting

[IMG]file:///D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image003.gif[/IMG]
Less personal

[IMG]file:///D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image004.gif[/IMG]

Less convenient

[IMG]file:///D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image005.gif[/IMG]
task4-5

I prefer to send / sending my messages by e-mail rather than send / sending them by snail-mail. First of all, e-mails are the most modern (up-to-date) means of communication. Secondly, they are faster and cheaper than snail-mails. Finally, they are more convenient than ordinary messages.

I prefer to send my messages by e-mail rather than send them by snail-mail because of many reasons. Firstly, e-mails are faster. Secondly, they are cheaper. Thirdly, they are more convenient. Finally, I favor e-mails because I like the Internet.

رد مع اقتباس