عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-08-17, 15:44   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
samy algerien
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية samy algerien

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

بعد رفع الدعوة وطلب البائع مهلة وانتهاء هذه المهلة.
بعث لي الدعم هذه الرسالة
Regarding your order<6747434548658>, since we found the product was not delivered to a correct address due to
you give the wrong address
which caused by
buyer
's reason, Aliexpress provide the following solution for this dispute:
وجاوبتهم
i wrote the Right shipping address. and i received by this address many packages. وأرسلت صورة تثبت هذا.
ولكن بعد 4 أيام قالوا لي
Regarding your order<67474345486578>, since we found the product was not delivered on time due to you wrote the wrong address which caused by
buyer
's reason, Aliexpress provide the following solution for this dispute:
Full payment released to
seller
In your message , you said "hello. i think there is a mistake. it should shipped to algeria. not germany."
(وأنا كتبت هذه الرسالة بسبب انني بعد تجريبي لرقم التتبع وجدتها ذهبت الى ألمانيا وهذا بسبب البريد السنغافوري فقط وقد اجابني البائع حينها .)
فأجبتهم :
i wrote that after he shipped the order and gives to me Tracking Number. please look at the pictures. 2015.06.05 16:37 (GMT-7)eparture from Warehouse the message i wrote in 2015-06-10 15:26:42 and he answered me (hi,friend, good day thanks so much for your response, we sent you the package according to your address , i check it , the country is Algeria, it is ok , you can check the address yourself , any question, please contact us, !!! kind regards Jerry ).
وأعطيتهم الصورة التي تثبت أن البائع أجابني انها أرسلت للجزائر. وهنا تأكدت أن الدعم متورط أيضا.
وأثبت لهم أيضا بصورة لعنوان الشحن الذي أعطيته للبائع وكتبت لهم i wrote correct adress. .
ولكن بعد 4 أيام وللاسف جائتني رسالة
Status of case: Complaint Closed
Result: Full Payment Release
Reason: product was not delivered on time dut to the buyer's reason
Reminder: Normally seller will receive the payment within 5 days.