منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - صفحة خاصة بالإنجليزية
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-06-11, 15:00   رقم المشاركة : 770
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ♥.• ملاك القبائلية♥.• مشاهدة المشاركة
السلام علسكم
ممكن :
-وضعية ادماجية عن العنف
- وضعية عن الطبيعة
-وضعية عن حادث
في الانجليزية
و جزاك الله خيرا
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

هاذي على العنف

Nowadays,violence is spread everywhere.We can find this harmful act even in schools.As a consequence,it should be banned and the government should take severe measures to fight it.We should bear in mind that violence is something dangerous.That is why,we'd better avoid it and make people aware of its consequences

وهاذي على حادث

Last week,when I was on the bus I saw a terrible accident.It was a car crash.There were many people there to see what really occured.Also,the police came to inverstigate.I heard that the car was so fast that is the reason behind the accident.Fortunately,the ones in the car had just injuries.In brief,this day cannot be forgotten

وهاذي على الطبيعة

Nature is a treasure that we should protects.It is the beauty of the universe.It is the responsible for affecting our moods.Since,this latter is associated with the weather.For instance,if it is sunny,we feel happiness and joy.Thus,going outside to relax.So,everybody should know the value of nature,and how much it is important

راني درتهم صغار واستعملت كلمات بسيطة خلاص

بالتوفيق

رد مع اقتباس