منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - ص 85 في مادة الانجليزية
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-02-04, 21:50   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
nacera1962
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية nacera1962

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Write it out pp.84-85
Skills: - reporting about a burglary and an accident
- interpreting newspaper headlines
- writing a report
Key to task 1:
1- asked 2- answered 3- asked 4- said
5- told 6 –said 7- told
Key to task 2:
‘Is that your house?’ the policeman asked him. ‘Yes it is,’ the man said. ‘I can’t find my keys and I want to get in.’ ‘What’s your name please?’ the officrer asked. ‘My name is Jones,’ the man answered.
As he climbed down the ladder, a neighbour came out of her house. ‘What’s the problem?’ she asked. ‘Mr Jones wants to get into his house,’ the officer said. She looked at the man and told the officer in a low voice, ‘the people from number 19 are on holiday.’
The police officer arrested Jones and brought/took him to the police station.
Key to task 3:
The reports are about road accidents.
1- A child was killed in a terrible road accident.
2- A car driver was badly injured.
3 -A lorry ran over a child.
Key to task 4:
The most dramatic article headline is:
CHILD KILLED IN TERRIBLE ROAD ACCIDENT
The reporter has called it terrible.
Key to task 5: Sugested report
A terrible accident happened near a school yesterday morning. A motorist driving very fast came out of a very sharp bend. He lost control over his vehicle, and knocked down a child who was playing with a ball. A lorry which was coming from the opposite side stopped sharply thus avoiding to run over the child who was lying on the ground, badly injured. The car driver who, fortunately was safe, immediately took the child to hospital.
Key to task 6: Suggested report
The accident occurred near a sharp bend in the road to Tebessa. According to a witness, the car driver who hit/ran over a boy was holding his mobile phone near his ear and driving very fast. Another witness said that the child came into the road, running after a football. ‘I don’t know how it happened exactly,’ he declared. ‘I saw the child, but I didn’t see the car. It happened very quickly,’ he added. I enquired about the child’s health, and the witness said he was not dangerously injured. When I asked him who took the child to hospital, he said that it was the car driver himself.

رد مع اقتباس