منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Can you help me please?
الموضوع: Can you help me please?
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-02-06, 12:09   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kawa nadir مشاهدة المشاركة
I was playing in a game which is RolePlay = like the real life, So to join a faction you need to apply, So when I was writing my application they found grammar mistakes I cant found them please help me.

This is the two sections which they have found mistakes on them:

When I was 20, I Got my diploma, And I was searching for a job at that moment. My first job was a Bodyguard, people really need vests / jackets for protection.. B
ut in the last years, I noticed a lot of things which were negative, Deaths and kills, fighting gangs....The Police can not arrest all the robbers, It was the Saddest year in Los Santos, The paramedic does not answer the 911 calls, They won't risk their lives to save Those who need help (injured guys). After 3 days, I joined Taxi company, and after a month of working there I left it because they did not give me my paycheck. After few months, I became a Lawyer, All prisoners loved me because I'm working with the cheapest commission,.And I do all my best to free the Oppressed from the jail.
Good lucK ( part 2)