منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - the education in algeria
الموضوع: the education in algeria
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2011-12-25, 17:26   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية djihad bac

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello sir
i was not at home these 2 days
so good luck for ur studies there is no level of study which is easy everything is soo hard
so my holidays was not so good because i was all the time thinking about my studies i started memory and revise my lessons yesterday but i'm worry to don't finish it
the hard module and the long was linguistics it have a lot of papers and so hard to memorise it and i'm worry if these papers is not enough for the exam
so culture we studied just (history of ideas) and i didn't memorise anything until now because it's just one paper
i want to ask you if i have to do researches about my lessons or papers are enough because if it's necessary it's too late to do it
mm written expression i didn't yet revise it we have the last lessons are capitalization and ponctuation comma semi-colon ..etc
it will come these lessons on the exam?because i don't know any exaple of exam *
so sir pleas give me some advice about the preparation of exam if i revise from now or not yet?i'm so confused or some addvice about exams how it comes
ffff
so much for you hhh
sorry sir for my bad english

رد مع اقتباس