منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2011-08-27, 08:58   رقم المشاركة : 135
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Moonlight,
thanks for the question
How to treat your pupils , is a daily teacher's matter
1-
the teacher should bear in mind that his learners have been stuck at their tables and chairs for 7 hours and may be 8 hours .
2-
the teacher should be in mind that his learners are Individuals , they have likes and dislikes , they are not hard drives where we store on them information .
3-
the teacher should ask him self before he comes to the class and while planning his lessons ( WHO ARE MY LEARNERS?) this will help him/her to know their abilities , capacities , competencies, likes , interests ......
4-
The teacher has to Penetrate in his wonderful learners' world , discover it , explore it , he must understand the way they cloth , comb their hair , the way they behave , they way they live their life , even if they are too motivated (noisy) he must understand what makes them behave like that never think of punishment this method has proved its failure and specially with the new generations ( internet - mobile phones .........)
5-
You have to be sure that you are their hope , you are there for their sake , to help them to learn , you are a model for them and it's a great honor to stand in front of them , your classroom is a community , you in front of you all what you can find out of the class in the real society.
6 -
The teacher has to respect the job that he /she performing , if you do not respect what you are teaching how would you expect your learners to respect you , trust you and believe in you.
7-
the teacher is not there just to teach the Books , DO NOT TEACH THE BOOK / TEACH ABOUT THE BOOK. there is an approach and methods to be taught .
8-
Be careful of the way you cloth , behave , the words you use in front of your learners and do not forget that at Middle School ( the most hard stage in the learners' lives) your learners are teenagers and believe me you can save a learner with just one word , and you can destroy him with just one word or the way you look at him .
9-
You are the source of their inspiration , hope , so be all the time cheerful , hopeful , ready to help them listen to them , try before you start your lesson to interact with them listen to their inquiries , understand them
10 -
Teaching is an ART and be sure of one thing NO ONE CAN TEACH ,there is only the ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CAN TEACH , we are just HELPING PEOPLE TO LEARN , One day I asked one of my Great teachers : Why did you choose to be a teacher? He answered me : To be a teacher is to be all the time Young , you will not feel that you are getting old since every year you meet a new generation , young generations with new thoughts , ways of living as if you are discovering a new world each year . This is teaching Madam
Sorry for being so long but your question is not short
N.B : for the word "advise' their is no plural if we want to make it plural we say ( 1 or 2 or 3 Pieces of advice) the verb is to advise .
For further explanations or inquiries you and all the teachers are welcome
salam

رد مع اقتباس