عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2022-12-31, 08:26   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Nothing happened

After replying the driver, I couldn't help but think about what I really wanted to do. I didn't even know. I was just acting all nice which was, by birth, my nature.

Was I going to take Emily to our house? Was I going to forgīve and forget? It had all gone out of hand and the only thing I could do, which I definitely did, was to find my missing rib elsewhere. I picked up my phone and made a call...

"Follow left," I said to the driver after making the call. "When you reach the intersection, turn left again. You will drive for about thirty minutes before you will see a statue of a warrior which intersected four roads; follow left. Then drive until you see Potlers hotel. Wake me up when you reach there."

It was s test. I threw my head back on the car seat, and slept. I needed it!

After an hour or so, I was woken up by the vibration of the car; thank God I did. I looked out through the window and saw trees, the kind of trees I have never seen in my life. I became āfraid. Was this a kidnāp? I tapped the driver on the shoulder and asked, "Where are we?"

The old man shook his head. "I don't know. I took the direction you told me and here are we. Still yet to see Potlers hotel."

I almost criēd.

I told him to reverse, and with my aid, he took me to the hotel.

I came down from the car and was walking into the hotel when the driver called me and said, "Sir. Your car..."

I smiled, and whirled round until I was facing him.

"My name is Kenechi Roberto. But you can call me Kenny. I don't like that 'sir' stuff."

"Okay, sir..Ken," the man said, "What am I going to do with the car?"

"It's yours. I hope you like the colour? Or should I change it?"

"No. No. No. I love it. Thank you so much."

Before he could go all out in 'thank you gestures' I walked away.

I went into the hotel, and upstairs, into my room.

I showered and came out of the hotel sporting my blue suit, my tan overcoat on my arm.

I had already spoken with Emily and she said that she was standing outside her gate waiting for me.

I checking my watch; 6:35 p.m. and Emily has been waiting for me since 4:21 p.m.

A car pulled up beside me, and I entered. I looked at my right and saw a girl with alabaster skin.

"What is your name?" I asked as the car speed off.

"Jase." Her voice was just as good as her body.

"Perfect," I said.

I entered my father's house holding Jase on her waist. My parents wouldn't have been more happier when they saw us.

They said nothing to us, just a hulūg, before we went to the dinning room.

As we ate, we chatted.

In the middle of the eating, my phone rang.

I picked the call and Emily's voice over the phone was gentle even when I knew that she was āngry. "Kenny, where are you? I have been waiting for you for hours."

"Wait for me. I'm coming," I said and disconnected the call.

To be continued...

اقتباس:
Eze Malachy Kenechi

رد مع اقتباس