منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - أريد حل التمرين1 الصفحة23 من كتاب الإنجليزية
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2019-10-13, 18:43   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
briss ali
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية briss ali

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dear Kersi
I'm very happy to receive your email. I am writing to tell you more about me, my family and my country.
My name is Ali, Ali is a common name in Algeria, I am 16 years old and I am studying at Badr Eddine Saleh High School. I have to work hard because I want it because I'm a doctor later.
On weekdays, I generally wake up at 7 am to prepare myself for school. I always go on foot because it's not too far from my house. I study from 8 am to 12 am and from 13.30 to 16.30 in the afternoon. I don't eat in the school canteen.
On weekends, I stay a lot at home to review my classes and watch TV
My family is a typical Algerian family, my mom and dad, my brother and me. We live in a big house but we have no animals.
We live in Z'goum which is not too far from the El oued. Our village is so nice that's why a lot of tourists come to visit.
Algeria is located in North Africa with a population of 42 million people and an area of 2381741 square kilometers. It is very famous for its beautiful beaches, its delicate southern areas and its historical sights, as I think this is all right now.
Take care of yourself
Ali.

رد مع اقتباس