منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - vote for the best topic
الموضوع: vote for the best topic
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2016-01-26, 15:25   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you My topic is about **Mother ,because her birthday will be in these days.I wish you will like it.
Mother this small word which has a big meaning
We all know that there is no one take the place of this woman.She gives us life , nurtured us , taught us,dressed us and fought for us .Held us ,shouted at us,kissed us and reward us.There is not enough words we can say to describe how you are important .for us **Mom
* Allah and his messenger recommend for you. And there is no doubt that the paradise under your feet My dear mother.We always thank Allah that you gave us Mother like you.We really love you like nothing else.
* Your voice is soothing our fears , your voice is helping us , your arms are always open when we need a hug.your heart forgive us when we were wrong,when we were sick you make us fell better Mom .We love the way you stop and listen our problems, hug us and then then helps us.
Thank you for teaching us Love,Respect, Compassion, confidence, faith , mercy, hope, joining,friendship because you was our first friend in this world my Mother.
No matter how old you get .You will always be the Queen of our life.
Thank you ,Thank you Thank you for your delicious dishes .May Allah Protect you and give you the paradise Dear Mother

رد مع اقتباس