منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - نقاش حول الحالة التي يمر فيها Mypayingad
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2016-01-03, 08:49   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
CID
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي نقاش حول الحالة التي يمر فيها Mypayingad

السلام عليكم ايها الاحبة الكرام
اسعد الله صباحكم

اليوم احببت ان اطرح نقاش للأعضاء حول الحالة التي يمر بها موقع MPA

هل فقد مصاقيته ؟.
هل يراوغ ؟
هل سينصب ؟

أم للمسؤولين على الموقع
وهدا آخر منشور لهم يريدين جمع توقيعات من الاعضاء

While we are preparing for our meeting with Paypal on Monday (4th Jan), some of our leaders at MPA have created an online petition and contacted Paypal headquarters in USA through Twitter.
What we need from all of MPA members is to sign up the Petition and write your experience with MPA and how you have benefited having Paypal at MPA and how it is going to help in future:
https://www.change.org/p/paypal-payp...positive-deci…
All members can sign this petition though they are not paypal users. As everyone know having Paypal as one of the payment processors, we did bigger business.
So, please kindly spend few minutes and sign this petition and it shall help us a lot.
Also, please re-tweet the following tweet and I was told that if we have at least 5000+ re-tweets, Paypal management will look at our communication more seriously:
https://twitter.com/mpaworld/status/683054201283457024
Some of you have already done these two things but we urge you to spread the word to your other colleagues, friends and downline members at MPA so that we get more responses. Thanks.
Regards,
Admin, MPA
Update on Paypal Review (Reporting at MPA Server time 30th Dec, 04:20:00):
[1] We have been pushing Paypal for finishing the review and let us know the outcome and it is still not done yet because of the unavailability of their full team members. Therefore, we are still waiting in anxiety for the outcome of the review.
Meanwhile, I am asked to meet them in person for a discussion regarding the review on Monday at 2 pm.
So, I am expecting that they will conclude their review and let us know the outcome during that meeting. Hence, our waiting is extended until Monday, 4th Jan 2016.
[2] As of now we are not able to receive the funds, send the funds and withdraw the funds from Paypal account.
[3] As it is a major review and as we can not accept add funds and send payments through Paypal, we still close the Add funds and withdrawals with all other payment processors and everything will be resumed after we hear back from Paypal.
We are going through very tough situation now and hoping for the best so that we resume to normal operation as soon as possible. I thank everyone for your cooperation and understanding.
Regards,
Admin, MPA.

رد مع اقتباس