منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Secularity, reality and danger
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-06-09, 20:14   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Reply:

The following reply is written after reading an article entitled (The right way of dealing with the rulers) this latter contains points in which the reader feel confused and sometimes lose his mind just like I did.
After reading the whole article the reader should take the following notes into consideration right and he should be careful of and my comments are written in blue and they represent my perspective only:
1. The irreligious secularity is a worldly ideology aiming at isolating the religious influence on life (1st paragraph) Secularity is similar to false Christianity in separating religion from the state. In Christianity it’s said أعطي ما لقيصر لقيصر و ما لله لله. So what do you say about the Arab countries rulers? And ours is one of them?It’s like imitating another religion aren’t they Muslims if no so do we have to accept a ruler from other religions?
2. It is based on the Machiavellian principle “The end justifies the means” (1st paragraph) Nicholas Michaveli umm! It seems like he’s selfish and deceiver and our governmental figures are the very same if you pay a deep attention to.
3. Secularity, which is based on the materialistic tendency, is soon emanated from the irreligious doctrine, whose utmost aim is fighting religion and removing it from all fields of the public life (2nd paragraph) Wow! That’s the point that I’ve been trying to reach from the beginning look big brother Fathoun you clearly believe in this and me too I do believe it that their furthest goal is to destroy the religions especially Islam. Moderate Christianity has been destroyed and what left a 1 million time modified bible in which new laws have been included to control masses. In Algeria most of the responsible seems to be secularists and let’s think about their goals! Umm! I guess you brother discussed that before, Interesting.

4. Its highest aim is to establish a state and a society where religion is confined to the individual level (2nd paragraph) this is what we hear all the time from our numerous political parties (rabbits parties) Eldine li allah w elwatan liljami3.
5. Among the aspects and domains of secularization which are kept off from religion:
- Politics and power, the adaptation of secularization in these fields is apparent and not hidden from the observers.
Umm! In Algeria for example!
- Secularization of teaching and its methods, a fact not refuted by those who are reasonable.
Why do they have to refute it while religious icons in their countries tell them what they tell them in topics like (the right way to deal with the rulers)?
- Secularization of economy and financial structures, clearly known by experts.
Of course like the usury in Algeria’s banks, bank debts, L’ensej!
- Civic, social and ethic laws are undoubtedly secularized. (4th paragraph)
yeah! I’ve noticed that clearly in new family laws, deposition (elkhol3), they even intervened in the daddies and daughters relations umm! In Algeria for example women who work as customs (el-jamarik) have been forbidden to put veil (El-Hijeb)!

6. It makes the way free to the spread of atheism, westernization, libertinism and ethic anarchy. It calls for the women’s liberation according to the western style that does not condemn illegal relations between the two sexes (6th paragraph) atheism, westernization, libertinism, ethics anarchy, women’s liberation and ethics anarchy anyone who reads this he will certainly object those who’re in charge of the country and those who’re in charge of this country are the same whom (The right way to deal with the rulers) giving them the right to continue their mess!
7. … This is what helps to open widely the doors to shameful practicesthat, consequently, lead to the destruction of the family’s existenceand to its disunion. Thus, with such practices, generations are formed with an irreligious education(6th paragraph). For real this is what’s happening in the Arab countries and Algeria too look around you brother Fathoun did you see the youngsters dancing in the streets like monkeys? Did you see universities full of monkeys too? You surely heard about Lexta, drugs and wines tell us who let them in, who made a free way to let them reach our youngsters? These are the aspects of secularity for real.
8. Slandering the Noble Quran and making the prophecy doubtful. (7th paragraph) some examples: we have a minister in Algeria who once said (the time of Allah said and the prophet said is done) the person who said is one of the responsible of our affairs, so according to you do we call him a secularist or what?
9. They want to alter the Muslim identity, cut them off from their religion. (8th paragraph) what I see in the Algerian society is the same to what you are talking about, and who made it? Let’s be realist this objective couldn’t have been reached if the rulers hadn’t been collaborative.
10. Many individuals of the Islamic nation were deeply influenced by secularity, and this is obvious in the fields of institutions, power, Sharia, jurisprudence and education. (9th paragraph) so what are we waiting for do we have to fight it? How? And When?

11. One point I would like to add which is the fact that in Islamic countries when secularism rules there will be a kind of pressure and repression on Islamic icons, Do3at and Imams for instance no one would deny that in our Masjid there’s no spies who’re watching what lesson is Imam teaching. Another example of real repression is that when the law of selling wines in Algeria was declared the Algerian minister of the Islamic affairs said, “Ur, er… it’s a matter of leadership the industry and commerce minister is free and conscious about what he does we don’t have any right to intervene” according to what he says do you really think that this minister has relationship with Islam if yes do you think Islam accepts the spreading of such things which are aiming to destroy your and my brothers and sisters. How should and wines are called the mother of sins we didn’t see no objections… no objections that offend the rulers only those interventions that say a man can marry four women. بالعامية يعني يحكيو غير على الشعب الذي لا حول و لا قوة له علاش ما يحكيوش على الطامة الكبرى لي راهي لفوق و ياخي احنا امة الامر بالمعروف و النهي عن المنكر احنا ما عندنا ما نقولو كاين امر بالمعروف لكن النهي عن المنكر مارانا نشوفو والو ناس حابين يقتلوها بغاز مسبب لأكثر الأمراض خطورة و الناس ساكتة قالك زعما زعما تنوض فتنة يعود يدينا الواد و لكن هم نساو بلي رانا اصلا في فتنة و رايحين لفتنة أكبر من هذه لا اقتصاد، لا استراتيجية، لا تنظيم محكم الشعب في واد و هم في واد هو دمروا البنية التحتية تاع المجتمع عندنا جيل يصعب التحكم فيه يقدر يقتل على كرة القدم التي هي استعملت لالهائهم....نسكت خير والله.
I’m a simple Algerian, I don’t like FITNA but I like to say what I really think and can’t keep silent when I see a paradox I hate it. When I read your topic (the right way to deal with the rulers) I understood it what I really understood is that the Muslim has to obey his ruler unless he’s trying to destroy the religion and in your next topic (Secularity reality and danger) you really described in the right way and as it is. Therefore, Brother Fathoun if we compare the two topics we’ll be confused by this paradox:
How does a rational Muslim would obey a ruler who is aiming at destroying his Islam?
Another paradox is in secularists themselves, in this country they prefer not including religion in politics but they really use religion in elections like for example a previous minster who said, “O, he who doesn’t vote is a traitor”. It is clearly that Ezawaya are used in political campaigns and before elections …
The comment is my own perspective, there are no foreign hands.
I’ve the right of difference and the duty of respect
هذا التعليق يعبر عن رأيي ليس من الايادي الخارجية
لدي حق الاختلاف و واجب الاحترام
و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته.

رد مع اقتباس