toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

من قال في نفسه حتى النهاية وهي في درجة اكبر من حقه
He said inside:Iam going to approach to see maybe it is just an imagination.Because of his fear of the unknown fate,he approached and put his hand up to hatch his head saying:what is a coincidence!Hens have the same brighter colors as me.It was not specific to me only.Oh,Iam not special,It is sad.
He adds:they walk in front of the enormous animals and they have a maid that gives them food.She planted it in the land and they picked it up the same way I do.
Now,I understood maybe it is my family that lost me since my birth.
while he was speaking,a cow came.She made him so afraid.
He ran in various directions and he was noticed.The cow did not know that he is going to be afraid despite being brave.
He lost the courage he had before because of his contact with the outside world.
The farm's owner hunted him easily and took him to his wife saying:this cock is not for us?from where does he come?
the farmerut it inside the cage now and tomorrow we will ask about his owner.
In the early morning,he asked his neighbors ,but he did not find his owner.So ,he kept it with the hens.
The new cock detested the group and the leader of the group was jealous of him.
He has hens to take care for then protect them,but the hens wanted to be close to him .In everytime ,he ran after the cock until they got into quarrel and the golden feather became full of blood.
He said inside that his adversary is the strongest ,and he gave up on the idea of controling the hens of the world.He realized that his offspring is wilderness and not from the hens of the stockade
It was a miserable day for the strong cock,when his owner took him and it was his end.He was slaughtered.
The lost cock was sad due to the end of the strong cock,after his strength.
And our ending will be for sure by a sharp knife.
He thought again to escape and live in security with ravenous animals,relying on his innate tricks which is specific to him and nobody has.
While they were wandering in the fields,he tried to be far from the farm without drawing the attention.Maybe he could escape from the knife and the quick death.
The farmer gathered his hens while the sunset,but the cock was not among the group.Strange,the sudden guest was lost suddenly.Despite being the leader of the hens after the exclusion of the strongest opponent.Moreover,the father of the chicks.He ran away from the responsibility.
The new place is appropriate,no.he fell for the second time in the trap that was made for stupid animals which spoil the agricultural production,steal the hens and eat supplies.They found him again and gave it back to the farm after looking of his owner.
He was hurt,he understood after his migration and traveling that death is going to pursue us wherever we go.We cannot escape from death.No one knows where or how is going to die.
The running away from death is not similar to the running away from jail.
He would be safe if he waited for the right moment.
He went back to his little chicks and taught them what he learnt in his life.When his slaughter came,he was ready for the affrontement of knife.
so,my children victory is a fate too like death.God is the giver,he gives us wherever we are.The one who is satisfied with his fate and believe in it he will live a better life than it was supposed to be.

hope I helped you
best of luck

رد مع اقتباس