الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the title:The Conceited Cock
now I will translate
من في مكان بعيد حتى فلن يخسر شيئا
Far away from the noise of the city there was a stockade for hens.The worker of that stockade found an egg,so he put it with the eggs that are going to hatch.If it does not hatch,he will lose nothing

من مرت الايام حتى لكنه نحيف الجسد لاينمو كالاخرين
The days passed some eggs were hatched,and some were thrown.In the first age,they were all alike,with a yellow color.the next stage,the color changed to white only a chick with a bright color and skinny body.

من اما طبعه مختلف حتى بين المروج والريحان و الشاحنة غادرت المكان
His character is totally different.He loves moving,running as well jumping without getting tired.He eats from the ground not from where food is put.
He swaggers and struts in front of the artificial stockade of hatching.Saying inside of him eggs are not good then he said to the hen:Iam the one with a soft feathering and bright colors.God created me a different character and with a love for life unlike you.You eat from the same place and you grow in the same one,but me Iam active in addition to that Iam nice.Despite the difference between my size and yours ,you cannot get me-----------they were not even trying.If a white cock disobeys his instructions ,he will lose.He incites them to escape away and encourage them to learn the adroitness as well the fast running.
Concerning his thoughts,they were different and special.He dreams for freedom and he is not satisfied with the inevitable future which is slaughter.He teaches them to achieve their dreams even if they are impossible.
One day,the workers went to the stockade to take the chickens to be slaughtered.So,it was a chance for him to escape.They chose the fat chickens and he was not among the chosen ones.Then,they got on the truck and let him hopeless but,he did not give up.
They gave him good food and cared for his skinny body for a month.His weight was acceptable and he was from the chosen to get on the truck and traveling far away from the stockade.The workers threw him inside the cage.Inside the cage he asked God to help him so that his trick will be effective.
When the conceited cock felt that he is too far from the ominous stockade ,he infiltrates between the rods using his twisted movements as a snake.
He went out and all were cheering and they did not believe when he told them he is the adventurer who does not fear.
Thanks to his activity and acquired lighteness,he realized what he wants.
He fell on the floor ,then he ran without looking backward not to let fear controling him.A moment wanted to achieve it made of him the prisoner of the dream.He did not think about the risk.
As he imagined the area,the universe as a real imagination.He started dancing because of happiness,and the truck left the place.

رد مع اقتباس