منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - موضوع مميز Middle and Secondary School Students,Learn English with us
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-12-05, 15:41   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
ath111
أستــاذ

الصورة الرمزية ath111

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Future Simple

We use the future simple to talk about things that will happen in the coming time.

The words that indicate the future simple :
Tomorrow / next week /next month /next year /tonight /soon

How to conjugate a verb in the future simple: will + verb ( stem form ) ‘ll + verb ( stem form )

Examples :
- I will visit you tomorrow. She’ll arrive tonight. The pupils will have an exam soon.

Negative Form : will not + verb ( stem form ) won’t + verb ( stem form )

Examples :
- He will not travel tomorrow. I won’t go with you next time.

Exercise : Give the right form of the verb.
1- My friends ( to come )……………….and visit me tonight. 2- They ( not to be )………………..happy tomorrow. 3- My son ( not to do ) ………………….his homework every night.
4- Amina ( not to be ) ……………..always serious at work. 5- I ( to read )………….a funny story last night.
6- My children ( not to study)………………….yesterday. 7- This actor always ( to please ) …………me
8- Both Thomas Edison and Louis Pasteur ( to be )………scientists. 9- This ( not to be ) …………the moment of joking. 10- He ( to be )……………..fine soon.

Exercise : Put the verb in the correct form.
Paul and Peter ( to be )………intimate friends.They ( to like )…………..each other very much.They
( to meet )………….for the first time at university in 2001.They ( to study )……………in the same class and they ( to help )……………each other until they ( to finish )…………..their studies and ( to get )…………….
Their diplomas in 2005.They ( to start )………….work together as teachers at the same high school in 2006.
Three years ago, Paul ( to have )…………..an accident and ( to be )……….hospitalized .Peter ( not to save )
……………………any effort to stand by him in that trouble.At present,Paul ( to be )………..fine and his friend always ( to visit )……………him and ( to do )…………….all what he can to help him.Next month,paul and Peter ( to travel )………………………..to Paris.They ( to visit )……………………this beautiful town.They
( to see )…………………the Eiffel Tower and many other monuments,but they ( not to stay )……………….
For a long time there.

رد مع اقتباس