منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - موضوع مميز Questions for Debate and Persuasive Writing..enjoy hhh
الموضوع: موضوع مميز Questions for Debate and Persuasive Writing..enjoy hhh
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-10-31, 15:46   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Football is the most popular game in the world and people nearly are going to worship it!!!
emm I think football is not dangerous for players though they take care of their performance they're protected in some places but when some unexpected incidents happen the player is in a real danger like when the foe is nearly over the player and if his shoe touches his head he'll be absolutely dead coz player don't wear normal shoes that's a problem but we rarely see incidents like this in the professional matches!!
my point of view is football is not dangerous forr the players themselves like it's dangerous to the spectators

they get addicted to it like hell i know it's entertaining sometimes and people feel happy and excited watching football matches
but sometimes friends fight eatch other when elbarça win Real madrid aaah bulshits
in my cty a brother killed his brother with a sword after they had fought about wether elbarça fits to win or not or real madrid is really helpless
so many incidents happened about football
football need a mature spectator it's a sport yeah it's entertainment yeah but it need inteligent minds
I don't like football coz it makes so nervous when my favourite team loose I just feel sick when i get fights with friends when they love elbarça or real I used to follow real madrid since zinedine was playing n the team after he got out I quited watchng football
about our national team
the same I have not watched it since 2004 and it will be forever
joeur yedi belmilliard aprés ygoulak nal3ab 3alle3lam
really sick minds
I don't like football anymore coz players of the nowadays are not spiritually a players they're just like
we want money we will play
no money no play
but f u back to the old days
player got 500 DA as woow what a gift
now see
kawkawa + milliard + beautiful Dar + i don't know
maybe i seem a jealous or envious but 'm surely confident of what i'm saying
with all my respect to anybody's view about it everybody is free
^^

thx bro for the choice
i can't help but agree with you in what u've said conserning the danger on the player
yeah i don't thnk that players are in danger

of course it's entertaining
bacause as you all know there isn't much to do here in Algeria
if you are not rich your activities are limited

well talking about my personal experience i really can't imagine living without Football
life would be dull
i don't care if the players are playing for money or for the flag or for the colours of the team as long as they give me satisfaction
and that joy after a long day of studies and hard work
i just relax watching some games with my friends, brother, uncle, or (my favorite one) with my brothers.

i still watch the ALGERIAN's national team matches from time to time
but i rarely feel butterflies in my stomach

sometimes we win,
other times we loose,
but most of the time i'm happy,
because we win a lot _ lol _
because FCBarcelona in the best club ever (for me of course)

and about the fights it's completely ridiculouse
everybody are fighting for the clubs and for me it's stupid
i love FCB you love RMCF
others love CHELSEA
i mean it's a personal choice

what shows that it's wrong is what is seeing after the matches
all the players of both teams hug each other and exchange shirts
_ ppl are so stupid _ i mean come on!!!!!! kiling a brother!!!!!!!

PS: all points of views are respected.

SEE YA SOON

رد مع اقتباس