making ajob application booklet
في القريب العاجل:sdf::sdf::sdf:

محب بلاده
2011-12-02, 00:20
http://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=741963

محب بلاده
2011-12-02, 00:38
Dear Kirsi
I’m writing to you because I want to correspond a key poll from Finland.
I was very happy when I received your e-mail .my name is …………… ; I’m an Algerian girl and I’m ……years old .I’m a pupil at the secondary school …………………………………. at the 1st class of scientifique stream .
On week days I always gets up around 7:00 I go to school on foot because it’s not far away from my house and I revise my lessons every day .
I have classes from 8:00 to 12:00 am and from14:00 to 17:00 pm and I staing at the secondary school until the BAC exam
I rarely go out home on weekends because I prefer to stay at home where I do my home works and watch TV.
My family is compressed of my father and my mother who are teacher and house wife and I have ………. brothers and ………. sister .
Our country is Algeria it’s situated on the North of Africa; it has an area of 2381741 Km2 and population of 36millions inhabitants. It’s bordered by the Mediterranean seat in the North and Nigeria in the South; Tunisia and Libya in the East; Morocco and the western Sahara in the West ; Moritani in the South West .
We live in the South west of Algeria in small town called ………..; it has a population of …………… inh. .In Summer It’s very hot and very cold in winter.
My town is famous for its traditional dishes and clothes like Couscous and Djelaba.
But Algeria is famous for many places like the Sahara Tassily and lot of touristiques places.
I wait the day when I can see you and your country
Yours …………….

محب بلاده
2011-12-02, 00:39
City …………………….. Algeria
November 05th 2008-12-04
The Stratford school of ********
8Tadingdon Rood Stratford upon Avon
Warwickshire English
Summer courses
Dear Madam
I’m writing to en quire about summer courses.
I’m …………….years ago and I’m student at ……………………high school. I would to take courses in July or August of this year.
Please send me information about courses date and fees as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully

محب بلاده
2011-12-02, 00:40
Résumé
Name : …………………………
Address: ………………………………..
Place of birth: …………….
Education: ………………………………….
********: Arabic; French; English
Previous work experience:
…………………………
Interests: ………………………..
References: …………………………..

محب بلاده
2011-12-02, 00:41
بالاضافة الى ذلك هذا هو طلب عمل
Dear sir...........................
I have read in ANNAHAR newspaper of 25 th May .2008.that you need a good typist. I wish to apply for the advertised job.
*I am twenty years old and single. I graduated from Oran s typing institute 3 years ago with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute . I ama bilingual typist **ENGLISH and Arabic**. After my graduation . I worked for 9 months in a secondary school in Annaba.
After that I joined EL-Hadjar factory where I have been working until now.
If there are any other de tails which you requiree.I shall be glad to supply them.
Yours faithfully
**Shamss Dine**

محب بلاده
2011-12-02, 00:41
طبعا تقوم بتغيير ما يجب تغييره من اسم والتاريخ وغيره

الزهرة السمرة
2011-12-02, 13:37
شكرا لك يا محب بلاده ساعدتني كتيرا
جازاك الله خيرا أخي