المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : PlZ.......I really need help!!!!!!!!

Hillin
2011-11-08, 12:51
Eid Adha Mobarek to All here
PLZ friends I need help, I wanna download "freely"this book
Theories in second ******** acquisition:An Introduction
By;Bill VanPatten, and Jessica Williams
I really need it soon
So PLZ I'm waiting for your replies
Have A happy days
My best regards
:sdf:

Hillin
2011-11-10, 16:37
:confused:Friends?where are you,I think no one wanna lend a hand here
plz.plz.........plz really I need help
I tried more than one time to dowload such book from various resources but really I failed
PLZ, I'm waiting for an answer

spy4me
2011-11-12, 17:41
,hi hilin, i have searched alot for your request but unfortunately i always find the price beside the book and all what i found is some small files talking about the book only
i even put a request in an other forum im participating in hoping that they can find it for me and for you

Hillin
2011-11-16, 01:42
[ i always find the price beside the book and all what i found is some small files talking about the book only
i even put a request in an other forum im participating in hoping that they can find it for me and for you[/QUOTE]
I'm really thankful for you efforts Bro"spy for you"it's really kind of you.yeah that's what I myself found"the book+its price"I think I'll search for it in the libararies,since i've not another choice!!!!!!by the way I just wonder're you looking for it as well!!how coinsidence,so i think it's better for you to start looking in the libraries too:)
well, thank you again
wishing you Good luck

be_fateh
2011-11-19, 12:21
hey guess the only choice that you've got is to read the online version on google books

http://books.google.com/books?id=YfTGXDa-8VwC&printsec=frontcover&hl=fr&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Hillin
2011-11-20, 02:15
First of all, I wanna say THANK YOU bro for the link and for efforts to lend me a hand. well to be honest i have n't used it yet since I'm the person who can't read online:)
thank you again brother for your help
so I think libarary is the key now
I hope that I'll find it easely
I hope so
my best wishes