المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Repartitions et Allegement Anglais Septembre 2009

Mr.Samir Bounab
2009-12-25, 11:19
Salam,
here is the Ministry's Yearly Plannings
OBS: The weeks mentioned in the yearly plannings are not the weeks of the months but the weeks of the whole School Year {33 weeks} the teachers have to take this into great consideration
and also there is the "slimming " of the syllabus , it's the same as the one done in "June " 2008
Good luck
Here is the link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/180787815/c7bb7850/repartion__allegement_Anglais_.html

ENGLISHlover
2009-12-25, 12:37
i did download it but when i tried to read i found that it was damaged what should i do
secondly sir u didn t answer me about lesson plans for secondary school coz sir during the period of trainnig trainers s given us another sort of plans like timming teachers job nd students one nd the objectives implented plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer me nd thnks uuuuuuu so much if u will

Mr.Samir Bounab
2009-12-25, 12:55
Salam,
thanks for your message , well I answered you and sent an email where i explained you all the details
and what document you donwloaded and you found that it is damage?
concernin gthis lesson plan , it's not mine and it''s not me who did it , it the fruit of what the americans did here in our country , they trained teachers and inspectors from middle and secondary schools
and it goes with the document I publisehd previously "how to teach PPU and PDp" and also the ATF and AEF competencies , I also told you that it's the same frame wrok done in the middle school and in secondary school , so please check your email and send me a confirmation about that
thanks
salam

ENGLISHlover
2009-12-25, 16:26
http://www.4shared.com/file/180787815/c7bb7850/repartion__allegement_Anglais_.html am speaking about this one sir

Mr.Samir Bounab
2009-12-25, 18:41
salam
thanks for the remark but the link works I have just tested it try again perhaps you had a weak conextion
this repatition concerns the Middle school not secondary school
salam