المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Introduce yourself مساعدة

pro_dz
2016-12-30, 19:27
السلام عليكم
من فضلكم أريد المساعدة حول التعريف بالنفس (Introduce yourself), تصحيح الأخطاء أو اضافة بعض المعلومات

I Mohammed Riad, I'm 21 years old, I belong from Tlemcen. Currently I'm a civil engineer student at Abou-Bekr Belakaid technology faculty, I'm in master one level, structure specialty. .In my free time i like to practice soprt, especialy jogging in the forest.
I always want to grow up my knowledge and develop my self from the mistakes that I do.
My short term goal is to finish my studies and get a job in a good company and contribute to the development of my country.
I think it all about me.

Thanks for your help

paloma.laila
2016-12-30, 20:30
i'am mohammed i have ...years

pro_dz
2016-12-30, 22:35
First I think you mean I'm, secendly I think we can't say " I have 21 years old" we say " I'm 21 years old"
Please correct me if I'm wrong

and thank you ! :)

toulay
2016-12-31, 10:20
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
My name is Mohammed Riad and I am 21 years old. I am from Tlemcen. Currently, I am a civil engineering student at Abou-Bekr Belkaid School of Technology. I am studying for my masters degree in structural engineering.

I want to continue to grow and increase my knowledge. I don't mind learning from my mistakes and bettering myself each and every day.

My short-term goal is to finish my studies and seek employment with a notable company in which I can contribute to the development and progress of my country.

In my free time, I like to practice sports. I especially like to go jogging in the forest.

بالتوفيق

pro_dz
2016-12-31, 13:04
Thank you very much