مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مساعدة في الانجليزية رجاااااااااااااااء

la constantineoise
2012-10-04, 21:29
:dj_17:السلام عليكم :dj_17:
اريد فقرة انجليزية تتحدث عن الانترنت(السلبيات و المحسنات ) الآن وشكرا
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ميني الجزائرية
2012-10-04, 21:41
i think that the internet is a very useful invention.fist ،it is used to know about other cultury ،search informations and send and receive messages in a short time secondly we can use in order to play games and look for jobs. thirdly it allows us to correspend study ans solve scientific problems . finally i believe that it is used to read electronic news paper . on the other hand .internet can also be dangerous .first it is very risky instrument for children . second it can also be a means of fraud and pirocy .

la constantineoise
2012-10-04, 22:09
i think that the internet is a very useful invention.fist ،it is used to know about other cultury ،search informations and send and receive messages in a short time secondly we can use in order to play games and look for jobs. thirdly it allows us to correspend study ans solve scientific problems . finally i believe that it is used to read electronic news paper . on the other hand .internet can also be dangerous .first it is very risky instrument for children . second it can also be a means of fraud and pirocy .
شكرا اختي :mh31::mh31::mh31::mh31::mh31::mh31:

ميني الجزائرية
2012-10-05, 08:27
العفو اختي

ranim emo
2012-10-05, 22:30
thenxxxxxxxxxxx

• إسْتِـثـنَائِيّه •
2012-10-06, 09:17
شكرااااااااااااااااااااااا كثيراااااااا انا كنت نحوس عليييها ربي يعطيك ما تتمنى

nour11362
2012-10-06, 09:44
i think that the internet is a very useful invention.First,through it,we can navigate to search for information.we can correspond with heypals,send and receive messages.we can also read electronic mews papers,listen to music,chat and even play games.The internet can also be dangerous.many students waste their time using the web(internet)most of the time.this can affect their sight.In addition to that,some internet programmes can ifluence people in their life styles.
In conclustion,the internet is one of the most important technological invention,but we shoud know how to use it appropriately.

fafuita
2012-11-29, 10:26
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**نور العيون**
2012-11-29, 11:07
The internet is one of the most important things in our life . And that actually
because of many reasons . Firstly it connected the world and make it as a small village , For example you can talk to your friend in America from the UAE however that was impossible in the past . Secondly it is a source that you can get information from about any subject . Thirdly it is a way that you can spend your time , by searching for news or talking with friends . In
conclusion I think that internet is an important thing in our life
i hope that this production can help you