For you teachers - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

For you teachers

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-11-20, 22:53   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
علي لقواطي
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية علي لقواطي

إحصائية العضو

B11 For you teachers

Hi, guys I'm here to talk about something that irritates me very much. I have a degree in English ********, I graduated in 2013, since then I started to question my English level, and sometimes I think my English is weak. Lately I started to teach middle school puples( not full time job) and I want to loose that feeling of weakness.I'm not saying that I can't teach puples, but I want my English to be good like a native speaker.So, is there any teacher here who have or had that feeling in any time of his career ? And what do you suggest ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-21, 17:03   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
zed green
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية zed green

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

wach documentaries and read books a lot of books and try to talk with people who speak english well in public or in social networks good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-21, 19:52   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
علي لقواطي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zed green مشاهدة المشاركة
wach documentaries and read books a lot of books and try to talk with people who speak english well in public or in social networks good luck
Thank you for your advice, I appreciate that but I want to focus more on my speaking skills that the real problem here.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-22, 19:41   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I gradutaed in 2011 .... I had the chance to teach at my first time in a secondary school in January 2012 and I felt weak in the begining coz i was new and the administration gave me 4 classes of 3rd year and one of 2nd year lph but after that I found it suitable and got used to the work then I never worked till last year which was my best year coz I developed so many thing especially speaking this later is not easy to acquire and it comes with many thing like for me :

I memorized rap songs and recorded them only the voice it affected my way of speaking.
I spoke to myself like a crazy man
I read texts a lot

there are two important things about speaking;
personality (self confidence - shyness)
subject knowing if you don't know the subject you are talking about you can't carry on

that's the real reason behind weakness in speaking skills

good luck

آخر تعديل Karim-Rap-4-Life 2015-11-22 في 19:43.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-23, 11:56   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
1ام شكيب
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Hello!
According to my short experience as a teacher, I have noticed that a fluent speaker is a good listener,so to

improve your speaking skill you should follow the tips below:

-listen more and more to documentries, debates,conversations,songs even to movies in english.

-use the option listen and repeat then correct yourself checking the right pronunciation of the words you heared the first time in dictionary.the latest must be your friend.

-speak english with your friends and family members.i.e: in your daily life.

-to speak fluently you have to be accurate ,it means you must learn every thing about english grammar and

read to enrich your vocabulary.

-express yourself using short simple sentences gradually you will be able to use long complex ones.

-neglect your shy ,believe in your capacities and work on yourself Ithink you will do it.

notice: it's just a modest personel effort.you may ask for more help.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-23, 13:22   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
علي لقواطي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi, guys!! You know the real problem here is I'm a perfectionist man, I want to be as fluent as a native speaker, and I don't have problems talking to non native speakers.
Anyway, thank you for being so nice and helpful.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-23, 19:01   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello,
I forgot to mention listening it helps a lot to develop speaking because as we have studied there are four skills
speaking and writing, listening and reading
the first are productive skills and the second are receptive skills and these later are more important to any one who is trying to speak and write it means we can't write without reading too much and learn from others how to write and we can't speak without knowing how words are pronounced and of course listening is the key I advise you to listen to BBC, Euronews everyday don't exhaust yourself just step by step but in regular way then movies and songs comes later because they're sung in dialect english and this later contain some words that only native speakers know ....

good luck again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-23, 19:41   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
علي لقواطي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello,
I forgot to mention listening it helps a lot to develop speaking because as we have studied there are four skills
speaking and writing, listening and reading
the first are productive skills and the second are receptive skills and these later are more important to any one who is trying to speak and write it means we can't write without reading too much and learn from others how to write and we can't speak without knowing how words are pronounced and of course listening is the key I advise you to listen to BBC, Euronews everyday don't exhaust yourself just step by step but in regular way then movies and songs comes later because they're sung in dialect english and this later contain some words that only native speakers know ....

good luck again

By the way,during a job interview I was asked to mention the four skills of aquiring a ********, and my answer was the same as you mentioned here, he gave the 03 points of the interview.
My God bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-24, 18:24   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello again
here you have two most important books about teaching English written by Jeremy harmer

The practice of teaching English
https://www.researchgate.net/file.Pos...01442242996719

How to teach English

https://vk.com/doc10095699_163571302?...bb49a7217e1962

ad3ilna Rabi Kho!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-25, 20:51   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
1ام شكيب
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

Hello .Karim
thanks a lot for your valuabale participation. your notes are too important for a beginner.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-26, 18:44   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello, sister how are you;
Well I'm doing this coz I needed them once when no one helped
you are a teacher as it seems which level you're teaching and how long have you been teaching?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-27, 20:28   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
نور لاتراه
مراقبة منتديات الحياة اليومية

الصورة الرمزية نور لاتراه

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lilou lilou مشاهدة المشاركة
hi, guys i'm here to talk about something that irritates me very much. I have a degree in english ********, i graduated in 2013, since then i started to question my english level, and sometimes i think my english is weak. Lately i started to teach middle school puples( not full time job) and i want to loose that feeling of weakness.i'm not saying that i can't teach puples, but i want my english to be good like a native speaker.so, is there any teacher here who have or had that feeling in any time of his career ? And what do you suggest ?
any LA N GUAGE needs practice of 4 skill
every day

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-28, 17:01   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
souad tahar
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

This is happen to every beginner this is a very normal but only few who reveal their weaknes ,if you want to improve ur level ..watch news ...talk ...talk ...read ....listen ...love the ******** and make it ur hobby

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-01, 10:27   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
1ام شكيب
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello , again
I am a substitute teacher .I have been teaching english for 5 years.I taught Middle school learners

I have dealt with MS1 . MS2 . MS3 but now Iam free , I am looking for a job. I seize the opportunity to retrain

myself to listen , speak , read and write helping my daughters,who are pupils in the middle school, to learn

english

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-01, 10:32   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
1ام شكيب
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello , again
I am a substitute teacher .I have been teaching english for 5 years.I taught Middle school learners

I have dealt with MS1 . MS2 . MS3 but now Iam free , I am looking for a job. I seize the opportunity to retrain

myself to listen , speak , read and write helping my daughters,who are pupils in the middle school, to learn

english

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
teachers

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:32

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)