~¦♦¦ اريد تعبير بالانجليزية حول Correption ¦♦¦~ - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 للشعب العلمية، الرياضية و التقنية > قسم العلوم التجريبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

~¦♦¦ اريد تعبير بالانجليزية حول Correption ¦♦¦~

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-11-23, 16:11   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
sousou nossa
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sousou nossa

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ان شاء الله مانوعدكش انت حاول و أنا راح نحاول تاني
و ممكن تخلاص النت ما نقدرش نبعتلك
انت حاول
و الله يوفق
و ان شاء الله الاعضاء الاخرين تاني يعاونوك
كان كتبت نبعتولك غدوة الصباح و ادا كان لالا
اسمحلي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-23, 16:20   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
عادل الكتالوني
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية عادل الكتالوني

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

معليش اختي انا راح حاول في واحد ...

وعلابالي يكون كثير الاخطاء

وشكرا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-23, 18:28   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
souhila.31
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001

Corruptions is an evil that must be fought now ! in order to win this fight i urge all people of good will to unit around me.
If i were elected head of state . i would implement the following anti-corruption programme to begin with i would oppoint dedicated civil dervants who would work honest by for the countrg . stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is immoral and illigal . next,
I would pass stingnet laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe taking.i can’t talerate that honest citizns be the victims of corrupt civil sewant . i would also fight tax evasion and caputal fight , those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country . there for any tax evader would be severly punished by specialuy appointed tribunals.
Finally, i would rehabilate the value of work hutual trust in a moral value that we should teach our children from in fany . a little money carned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, i would tell my fellow countrymen that their nobe as atizens is indispensable to fight corruption, no govermment can succed with out the help of civi society , there for i urge you again to gother around me towin this decision battle nite for honesty.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-23, 18:35   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
aminejblunt
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية aminejblunt

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Ladies, gentlemen
Some people say that businessmen should apply their own personal ethical standards when doing business. They tell us that you need money to make money; that the world of business is a jungle; and that if we respect ethics, we can undermine the values of hard work and freedom. Let me tell you that I don’t agree with these arguments at all. I believe that such arguments are only excuses to escape the responsibility of business companies towards the welfare of society as a whole. As far as I am concerned, I say that ethics has everything to do with business….

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-23, 20:34   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
عادل الكتالوني
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا لكم جميع وبارك الله فيكم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-23, 22:25   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
الطيب12
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite around me.
If I were elected Head of State, I would implement the following anti-corruption programme. To begin with, I would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country: stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is unethical

and illegal. Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe-taking. I cannot tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servants.
I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country. Therefore any tax evader would be severely punished by specially appointed tribunals.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work. Mutual trust is a moral value that we should teach our children from infancy. A little money earned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, I could tell you, fellow countrymen that your
role as citizens is indispensable to fight corruption. No government can succeed without the help of civil society. Therefore, I urge you again to gather around me to win this decisive battle. Vote for honesty ! Vote for me!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-23, 22:54   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
حدادي
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية حدادي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

يا اخي انا لا احسدك لكنني اقترح عليها انا تعلمك كيفية صياغته

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-24, 18:45   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
souhila.31
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

pour quoi tu le dit ca ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-24, 21:09   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
عادل الكتالوني
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا ممكن واحد يعلمني ؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-26, 13:25   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
~~نهال~~
عضو ماسي

الصورة الرمزية ~~نهال~~

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكراااااااااااااااااا

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
اريد, correption, بالانجليزية, تعبير, ~¦♦¦, ¦♦¦~

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:07

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)