استاذ لغة انجليزية - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى أساتذة التعليم الثانوي

منتدى أساتذة التعليم الثانوي فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، تبادل للخبرات، مذكرات، مناهج، البحث الوثائقي، ملتقيات و ندوات تربوية، البرمجيات و الاستفسارات التربوية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

استاذ لغة انجليزية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2016-06-25, 16:06   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
soufiane B
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 استاذ لغة انجليزية

عاجل اريد استاذ لغة انجليزية او شخص يجيد الانجليزية لمساعدتي في كتابة رسالة عاجلة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-06-25, 16:21   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

سلام عليكم
واش من رسالة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-06-25, 18:21   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
soufiane B
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

حاولي استاذة تصلحيها تعيشي
Dear: اااااا

Sorry sir for the delay that I mad to answer inquiry. Because of many reason:
1- Lack of time because of my graduation process in my university
2- the Internet outages here in Algeria all this week because of the BAC exam.

finely all is right & it’s would be my pleasure to give you the information that you asked for.

Firsty about my English languge proficiency. Here in Algeria we learned english languga as 3=rd official languge after franch so that I started to learn English in school since I have 12 year (1 CEM class) till I had 19 years when I get my bac exam . but this last 5 years that I pasted in the university mad this languge in limbo cause we study only with Arabic and franch languge.

Secondly ; about the profile and ******* of the courses that I absolved during my studies I get almost 28 modul each modul try to help us how we can control the cities as a doctors So that we can solve cities problems. Among these modules I can named
• urban legislation that help us to know laws - how function / the authority - the Prohibited / for better control Space
• development. Risks and urban issues to know
- the relationship between city - risk & projects
- mastery this risks & give the security strategy to solve it
• urban transport
to know the importance of transport in urban life. how to manage. Maintenance . resolve the problem and their best known relationship between the city and aspects - politics. Economic and environmental
• green spaces to know the history of the green spaces. types . their role. thé principles of implantation in thé city. design standard. management etc ...
• urban environmental & sustainable development: to understand generally the philosophy of sustainable development it function & rols in cities
Urban economie, socoilogie. public space desing ….. All that and other Must base in work shope

Thirdly about my case study I would to analyse real case here in Algeria (collo city skikda provicy) By the use of four démonsion startigique d’intervention la dimension spatiale et environementale la demonsion sociale la démension politique et la démension économique.
Olso the used of some approach (socio-économique . socio-spatial et approche paysagére) méthode and techniques
La méthode historique
La méthode d’ enquéte
La méthode cartographique
La méthode analytique (swot analyse)
La méthode statistiqe

of course with yhe use of Arc gis programe spss programme and other programms

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-06-25, 21:24   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
toulay

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اهلا مجددا
اتفضل اخي
Dear Mr. ______________________:

Please excuse my delay in answering your inquiry. I was very busy with all the graduation requirements at my university as well as the fact that the internet was often out due to the BAC exams. Now everything is back to normal and it is my pleasure to give you the information that you requested.

First of all, about my English l a n g u a g e proficiency, I am able to say that here in Algeria we study the English l a n g u a g e as our third official l a n g u a g e after Arabic and French. I started learning English in school at the age of 12 and continued until I was 19 years old and took my BAC exam. For the past 5 years I have been studying at the university, and although there was a lapse in my English studies during that time because courses were in Arabic and French, I still maintain a certain level of ability in the English l a n g u a g e .

Secondly, I will tell you about the courses that I completed during my studies which included 28 modules. These courses were designed to help us know how we can diagnose problems as a doctor does and manage the cities by solving those issues. Among these modules were included:

• Urban legislation - a course that helped us know the laws and how they function, who has the authority, what is prohibited in order to better manage each space

• Urban development - the risks and urban issues that we needed to know, the relationship between cities, risks and projects, the mastery of these risks and the strategies to solve them
• Urban transport - to learn the importance of transportation in urban life, how to manage it, how to solve these problems, the best known relationship between the city and others, politics,

* Maintenance - resolving the economic and environmental problems
• Urban green spaces - to know the history of the green spaces, the types of green spaces and their role in urban development, the principles of implementation in the city, design standards, management, etc .
• Urban environmental and sustainable development - to understand the general philosophy of sustainable development, its function and role in cities

* Urban economy, sociology, design of public spaces

These are the basic courses and there was more learning based on workshops.

Thirdly, I would like to mention my case study. I analyzed a real case here in Algeria in the city of Collo in the Skikda province in which I used the four intervention strategies of, spatial and environmental dimension, social dimension, political dimension and economic dimension. Also, I used some of these methods, techniques and approaches:
- socio-economic, socio-spatial, landscaping methods
- historical method
- survey method
- cartographic method
- analytical method (SWOT analysis)
- statistical method

Naturally, I used the Arc gis program, SPSS program and others.

I truly appreciate your attention and I thank you in advance for your consideration.
Please feel free to contact me with any other questions.

Very sincerely,

شوف هاذيك l a n g u a g e راني كتبتها مفرقة لانو كون نكتبها كلمة وحدة متظهرش وتخرج في بلاصتها نجوم منيش عارفة علاش

Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-06-25, 21:47   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
soufiane B
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Bounce

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة toulay مشاهدة المشاركة
اهلا مجددا
اتفضل اخي
dear mr. ______________________:

please excuse my delay in answering your inquiry. I was very busy with all the graduation requirements at my university as well as the fact that the internet was often out due to the bac exams. Now everything is back to normal and it is my pleasure to give you the information that you requested.

first of all, about my english l a n g u a g e proficiency, i am able to say that here in algeria we study the english l a n g u a g e as our third official l a n g u a g e after arabic and french. I started learning english in school at the age of 12 and continued until i was 19 years old and took my bac exam. For the past 5 years i have been studying at the university, and although there was a lapse in my english studies during that time because courses were in arabic and french, i still maintain a certain level of ability in the english l a n g u a g e .

secondly, i will tell you about the courses that i completed during my studies which included 28 modules. These courses were designed to help us know how we can diagnose problems as a doctor does and manage the cities by solving those issues. Among these modules were included:

• urban legislation - a course that helped us know the laws and how they function, who has the authority, what is prohibited in order to better manage each space

• urban development - the risks and urban issues that we needed to know, the relationship between cities, risks and projects, the mastery of these risks and the strategies to solve them
• urban transport - to learn the importance of transportation in urban life, how to manage it, how to solve these problems, the best known relationship between the city and others, politics,

* maintenance - resolving the economic and environmental problems
• urban green spaces - to know the history of the green spaces, the types of green spaces and their role in urban development, the principles of implementation in the city, design standards, management, etc .
• urban environmental and sustainable development - to understand the general philosophy of sustainable development, its function and role in cities

* urban economy, sociology, design of public spaces

these are the basic courses and there was more learning based on workshops.

thirdly, i would like to mention my case study. I analyzed a real case here in algeria in the city of collo in the skikda province in which i used the four intervention strategies of, spatial and environmental dimension, social dimension, political dimension and economic dimension. Also, i used some of these methods, techniques and approaches:
- socio-economic, socio-spatial, landscaping methods
- historic method
- survey method
- cartography method
- analytical method (swot analysis)
- statistical method

naturally, i used the arc gis program, spss program and others.

i truly appreciate your attention and i thank you in advance for your consideration.
please feel free to contact me with any other questions.

very sincerely,

شوف هاذيك l a n g u a g e راني كتبتها مفرقة لانو كون نكتبها كلمة وحدة متظهرش وتخرج في بلاصتها نجوم منيش عارفة علاش

good luck

شكرا جزيلا استاذة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-06-25, 22:07   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
toulay

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة soufiane B مشاهدة المشاركة
شكرا جزيلا استاذة
عفوا بلا مزية
اخي راني زدت درت une vérification هاذيك historical method and cartographic method
بالتوفيق

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-08-10, 14:28   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Mendes
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

من فضلكم أنا من وهران و أبحث عن أستاذ اللغة الألمانية
شكراااا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-09-03, 09:22   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
halima st
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية halima st

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اريد مدكرات اللغة الانجليزية

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:47

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)