My Worst birthday ever - Superb story - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My Worst birthday ever - Superb story

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-06-18, 07:35   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي My Worst birthday ever - Superb story

Everybody is dancing on the dance floor* except me. I don't drink nor smoke so I don't feel energetic as them. They are drunk and happy but I should be the one who's over the moon right now, it's my birthday! "You turn 21 only one in your life now shake it off bro!" Says my friend Sam.

Sam had always loved fun, girls and booze that's for sure and today he's getting all of the above in one place.

On the other hand I love serenity, Pizza and my girlfriend.. unfortunately at the moment it seems like I'm getting none of the above on my birthday party.

My phone rings and I take it out of my pocket to see who calls me.

Oh its my girlfriend Cindy and the smile on my face automatically appear. I answer it and she tells me that she's outside of the house. Finally, Something good happens tonight!

I rush to the door and open it. I step outside. Today I'm not inviting her inside the house I just want to be with her unbothered. "Buenas noches amor de mi vida" Says Cindy in Spanish. This means "Good evening love of my life". I'm flattered. She has been learning Spanish lately

I take a long hug and kiss her on her cheek then we sit down on the steps.

We talk for almost half an hour.. as we are laughing we hear a loud scream from Mr Alfred's house.* It's an opposite house from mine. Others are still dancing in my house so me and Cindy are the only ones outside.

We have to know what's happening in Mr Alfred's house.

"Babe I think we should call the cops" Says Cindy

"Cops? What for? Over a lousy scream?* Let's check out the place first then we call the police if needed" I say persistently.

We cross the road to see what's happening in that house.

As we are outside the house we hear even a louder scream. My heart starts racing fast as Cindy squeezing my hand even Tighter.

To be continued..

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
birthday, superb story

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:44

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)