SHE'S A LONER - Chapter 24 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

SHE'S A LONER - Chapter 24

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-04-14, 21:26   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي SHE'S A LONER - Chapter 24

Keisha's parents were so happy when she came back clean and fresh. They could see she was no longer addicted to those substances. She also brought Shaniqua and Shaquan to her house so she can introduce them to her parents. They were scared her friends might bring her back to her old gangster life but she explained everything to them.

"mom and dad, these are my friends, Shaniqua and Shaquan, Shaniqua is my bestfriend and Shaquan is my boyfriend, i was with them at the counseling center the whole month", said Keisha.

"hey Shaniqua and Shaquan its nice to meet you", said Meggie.

"nice to meet you too ma", said Shaniqua.

"nice to meet you too", said Shaquan while shaking hands with Meggie.

Lloyd just stood up and shake both Shaniqua and Shaquan's hands. They ate lunch Meggie prepared as they were getting to know each other. They were telling them all the things Keisha use to do on her childhood days, she was feeling uncomfortable about it but she was happy her parents finally accepted her.

The following day, Keisha and her parents held a family meeting.

"we want you to go back to the college", said Lloyd.

"mom, dad? i thought we talked about this", said Keisha.

"my baby, we want you to change the course and attend the art classes, we went through your drawings when you were still at the rehab and all we can say is we were impressed", said Meggie.

"wow really mom? thank you so much", said Keisha.

*She jumped and hug both her mom and dad so tight, she couldn't believe it. She told her boyfriend and her bestfriend about it, they were so happy for her. She went back to the hostel and the receptionist lady was happy to see her after a long time. Keisha was now attending her art classes and she was so happy, Shaniqua was attending her music classes as she was good at singing and playing a guitar. Keisha and Shaniqua were staying together at Keisha's room at the hostel. Shaquan was a forex trader, he was only twenty years old and he became a rich young man. Keisha and Shaniqua graduated and they became super stars, rich and famous at a young age. Shaquan proposed to Keisha when she was 20 years old and when she was 25 they got married and she was expecting twins by the time.

*if parents could learn to communicate with their kids without thinking they are disrespecting them, many broken kids would have peace with their parents*

اقتباس:
The End.
My profile TwitterLover in xero

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:33

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)