My readings.•* - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My readings.•*

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-03-26, 13:44   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
*ذُكاءْ*
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

Smile My readings.•*

السلام عليكم
Here I will talk about
Books I read
Books I am reading
And books I will read

All in English

So I hope you enjoy it

Happy reading

Feel free to talk about yours
Peace
~

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-26, 13:51   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
*ذُكاءْ*
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi again
Last week I had between my hand
-honestly it was an electronic reading-
Any way
So I read
Wonder by R J Palacio

Really a good book
I enjoyed reading it
It is simple and touching
It is the story of Auggie Pullman
Not an ordinary boy
"Was born whith a face which make everybody see him like "Whoaa" or " What happened to your face
And after all the
Surgeries he had he and all the pain
He steel suffering
He is a home schooled boy
By his mom
But now it is time to go to middle school
So how his life going to be
After that
And so...
Lot of questions you ll find their answers
In this book
I loved the writing
Easy to understand suitable for any level
I loved the characters as well
Specially his Mom and Dad
And before I forget the story is told by Auggie Via his sister
And some friends
So it is not boring at all
I finished it this morning
315 pages
I was devouring
Hope it was longer

This novel made me cry
Laugh really gave me a good feeling
Taugh lot of things
That I ll let you discover by your own

now I am confused little bit
I duno what to read
Maybe
Catching fire
Or the host
And why not Tuesdays with Morrie
I have also Bridge to therapethia
Well I'll see

Happy reading

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-26, 19:56   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam aalaykom my sister welcome and nice thread for real
I hope everybody will participate in here inshallah
well I read these books and they're novels

[im]

I'm going to read the rest of Dan browns books coz I like Mystery novels like the ones before
In addition to

Huckly berry finn
Oliver Twist
Animal farm
Red Badge of courage
Great Gatsby
Hamlet

but I don't count on them coz It was not my selection we were ordered to read when I was in the university
well I don't have much time to give a short explanation about the books but I'm sure We'll do next time Inshallah i just liked the topic and I wanted to pass by

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-27, 14:58   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
*ذُكاءْ*
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

^^^^^
و عليكم السلام
Such a beautiful books
I like mystery too but I am wondering what does Dan Brown
want people too understand about Christianity
I mean what is his goal?
Almost every one's talking about his books recently

Wow it is really cool that you read those books at the university
10Q
Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-27, 21:00   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well they’re a kind of detective and mysterious novel my favorite books reading Dan brown’s novels you notice the huge knowledge of philosophy, science, Technology, Mathematics and Religious stuffs from old traditions to modern ones and the most significant thing is the Free Masonry and the Conspiracy theory that want to rule the world and establish one atheistic government it means to delete the religion from the earth and actually that’s what’s happening from caricatures and clips that make a satire on the religious icons in the world well this is another subject let me give a short picture about every novel let’s start with:
Da Vinci Code 2003 well it’s the 4th book of Dan brown that attracted my attention actually it was the Title and I was already read a book of Paul Sussman the last secret of the temple which is claimed to be “The best answer of the smart reader of the Da Vinci code”. This Novel sold approximately 60.5 million copy by the year 2006 it was translated into 50 lang-uages this is enough to know that this Novel is great of course it’s plenty of mistakes to be exact and fair it’s very assaulting to Christianity the fact that Da Vinci code was banned in many Christian countries and areas like in Vatican, Lebanon and Jordan, the novel tell a very wrong about Prophet Jesus and Merry Magdalena well that annoyed me a lot but I was interested mostly on the rest of the novel’s rich and variety of info. 600 pages tells a story starts in France exactly from the Louvre Museum when Robert Lanegdon an American scientist and professor of Religious symbolism in Harvard university is invited to assist in resolving a mysterious crime a cold murder of the Louvre Museum manager. Robert discovers that there are a plenty of enigmas after this murder which reveals the matter of an old secret society in which Isaac Newton and Leonardo Da Vinci were a members. The events are about solving and analyzing Da Vinci’s artworks, while Robert was trying to solve the puzzles and the coded messages along together with the French cryptography expert Sophie Neuvau they got chased with another secret society which aim to own the great secret! The novel was made a film under the lead of the special actor Tom Hanks and it received a lot of critics the same way like the Novel did!
Angels and Demons 2000 it’s Dan Brown’s 2nd Novel which made a noise too because of its con-tents about the Conspiracy Theory. The novel tells the adventures of Robert Langdon the American professor of Harvard university of Religious symbolism well this time he lived the events in the Rome and Vatican trying to save this latter from an atomic explosion that was going to remove the Vatican from the area. The bomb was claimed to be put by an ancient secret society an old enemy to the Church which is trying to revenge from the church. The story starts with the Murder of the scientist Leonardo Vectra and finding a tattoo on his chest “Illuminati” so during the investigation Robert Langdon and Victoria Vectra an adopted daughter of the exterminated Leonardo Vectra discovered that there was an old rivalry between Science and religion that was started when the church imprisoned scientists and killed them so the scientists of that time made a secret society and kept their works secret so as to keep them safe from the church. The Novel was turned to a Film Tom Hanks took the lead role of it.
The Lost Symbol 2009 I did not like this novel maybe because it was based on real things well It tells a story of a young man who inherited his Father who was the 1st man on the Illuminati and started drug dealing and smuggling which led to him to the most wild prison in Eastern Europe after realizing that father ignorance of letting him out the prison due to his authority and richness he started thinking about prison break and that’s what he did but later he got involved in a very mysterious world of rituals and Tattoos thinking that his daddy owns a ring or a pyramid that’s going to send him to another world and make him a very strong creature but in the end he got killed in a dramatic accident in front of his daddy’s eyes I don’t remember it’s characters because too simply it was not attractive.
The Last secret of The Temple 2005, by Paul Sussman well this Novel was called the Best answer of the smart reader of Da Vinci code by the Independent Newspapers and it’s also banned in Israel due to its con-tents on exposing the Israel’s brutal way of dealing with Palestinians and so on. The story started when the Egyptian Detective Inspector Youcef Khalifa was exploring with his son in the Valley of Kings and got interrupted by the discovery of a dead body later Khalifa found that the dead body was of an old Fugitive Nazi Officer suspected of war crimes. The detective found himself obliged to work along with an Israeli detective to solve the crime because of an overlapping keys that has relationship with an old criminal case he worked on it was an old Jewish lady was murdered Whilst investigating the case references are made to Nazi Holocaust survivors, Nazi loot, English crusaders, Cathar massacres in France. The events on the novels balanced from Ad 70, 1944 and the present time. The author made the reader living the events like I felt living the everyday life in Palestine he knew how to picture the conflict between the Palestinian and Israelis. Well I can say that this Novel led me to reading Dan Brown’s novels you can say I started with this novel first.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-27, 21:25   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well look in Dan Bronwn's Davinci code the info about Jesus and Merry Magdalena is strongly wrong astaghfirou allah but he's talking about a secret society believe in such these blasphemical things and for Brown i think and depending on the fact of reading his books i think he's not religious he has no religion he's atheist the most important is his novels and scenareos emm i hope you got my point of view

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-28, 14:35   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
*ذُكاءْ*
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
Well,first of all thank you for your valuable time that you waste trying to explain all those stuffs for me
Second of all
Although I love mystery and I know that Dan really had made a huge effort to realize his novels Avery long list of references
I won't read for him
At least for now maybe in the nearest future I dunno
After that I read more Islamic books
You know just to be able to recognize right from wrong

{الحمد لله على نعمة الاسلام}
Thanks again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-28, 17:44   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Nihad lamis
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Nihad lamis

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good ma shaa ALLAH ! Keep it up sis

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-29, 16:02   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
~ دروب الخير ~
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية ~ دروب الخير ~

الأوسمة
وسام تشجيع 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-29, 19:14   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة douilem مشاهدة المشاركة
السلام عليكم
Well,first of all thank you for your valuable time that you waste trying to explain all those stuffs for me
Second of all
Although I love mystery and I know that Dan really had made a huge effort to realize his novels Avery long list of references
I won't read for him
At least for now maybe in the nearest future I dunno
After that I read more Islamic books
You know just to be able to recognize right from wrong

{الحمد لله على نعمة الاسلام}
Thanks again

never thank me and it's not a waste of time to discuss something educative and good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-29, 22:43   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
maissa namissa
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية maissa namissa

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

very nice topic to talk ... i'm really enjoy it
so let me share with you some books too

A child called "it "
طفل اسمه نكرة

it was a heart touching book that made me sometimes cry

iin this book the author describes from his viewpoint about the severe abuse he suffered as a child. He writes how his mother was physically and emotionally abusive towards him from ages 4 to 12. In his book he describes how his mom starved him, forced him to drink ammonia , stabbed him in the stomach, burned his arm on a gas stove,

in short word how his mother tortured

p.s i have an account in good readers if you want to share your books with me
Crimsone Rose

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-29, 22:53   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
maissa namissa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i read also for paulo coelho many books and if i had some time i will write something about everyone of them
spécially the second one ^^

the winner stands alone
eleven minutes
Aleph
veronica decides to die

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-30, 10:37   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Lina Benb
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good morning everybody .
How are you doing today ?
I'm an English beginner student , I really liked this topic , and
enjoyed checking your daily reading books .
I started a book last weak and untill now I didn't pass the first page
" How to disappear completely " .
But I can benifit you with some titles :
" Don't be sad " this book has been translated.
And this : " The End of the begining "
Have a nice day .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-30, 10:49   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
*ذُكاءْ*
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
How are you guys n girls

Nihad lamis
بثينة الماسة
Share us your readings

Maissa nassima
A very nice book I heard a lot about it
But then I was confused cuz of drugs (really )
Now I changed my mind
Thank you

Lina
Good morning
Well keep going
Have a nice day too
Peace~

PS:I have an account in goodreads
Not good readers

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-03-30, 16:41   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
maissa namissa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Lina benb

" How to disappear completely " . seems very interesting one héhéh cus i'm really want to disappear
so i will try to read it after the bac inchallah
and about the book " don't be sad " i already read it it's for 3aid al9arni and it's very nice one

douilem

I call it "the good readers " because only the good readers are joining this site ^^
but it's still the same good reads or good readers ..in the end we all love reading

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
readings.•*

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:10

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)