FED UP ! Had Enough Already ... - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-27, 06:45   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B2 FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...

Hi Everyone
hope y'all doing well ... sharing a thought only , feel free to share your opinions too ....
Isn't it ironic when it doesn't feel like home in your own country ? in a *supposedly idealistic* nation due to its religion .
Isn't it Frustrating , Nerve damaging when you can't live in your own skin , when you're judged for the smallest details , when you are put down for trying to be different not necessarely in a bad way but for attempting to break the mold and actually achieving something successfuly in a land doomed by failures .
I think i've had enough with this country , my country ? i don't know about that for sure ... in fact a country is where you feel that your rights are protected , an environnement where your good work is appreciated and where your uniqeness is aknowledged , a land where you don't have to re-consider anything you're about to do because of what others might say about it ... something that doesn't concern them , not even remotely .
and whenever you see one sign of a promising futur , you'll see a 100 of signs for an inauspicious one . and unlike those who say look at the half full glass . No . a half full gllass in a poisonous sea is capable of killing you at one sip you take . a glass full of bitterness that generations have suffered from .
Enough being said , I long for the day where i'll get to leave this country hopefully ,and of course i'll make sure to take a good look at it so i can appreciate what i will whine up with when i get to a real country .
feel free to agree or disagree , but in case you disagree make it honnest okay ? don't make me feel like this is Utopia ( the ideal country ) we all can make up those fake patriotic two lines so save'em up to the day you may need them .

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
fake, society

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:29

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)