فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 59 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-10-05, 21:15   رقم المشاركة : 871
معلومات العضو
aya collo
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MRSamir Bounab in the yearly planning for 3MSlevel Ihave noticed that the relative pronouns will be presentedstraight forward after thelinking words Am I wrong, !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-05, 23:27   رقم المشاركة : 872
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I can't understand those who say follow the objectives rather than the book. Why should pupils have books if the teachers don't use them? Either the teachers must use the books or the pupils should get rid of them. What's common is the book. and anything should be on the book. Without books we are teaching nothing. The other unbearable thing that I can't stand anymore, they send English syllabus in French. If they are unable to write them in English, why should they programme teaching for us? I won't read them unless they send then in English. We are fed up. English is not essential like Arabic, Maths and French. and should have only one test.Please, don't be slaves to the inspectors.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-06, 07:28   رقم المشاركة : 873
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well the 3 IIP ( interact / interpret ? / produce ) are the three competencies that teachers develop in their lessons which makes the lesson conform to CBA

the focus will depend on the type of lesson but they must appear in each your teaching stage

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-06, 08:47   رقم المشاركة : 874
معلومات العضو
aya collo
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

THANK you for your reply Sir

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-06, 15:30   رقم المشاركة : 875
معلومات العضو
wisale02
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية wisale02

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i love to teach engilsh ********

آخر تعديل wisale02 2013-10-06 في 15:31.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-06, 18:53   رقم المشاركة : 876
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi Mr. Riad 552
I think when they say "follow the objectives rather than the book " they mean to follow the new slimming down . Normally when there is a slimming down ,they should change the books according to the changes because learners should know what they study to prepare .Even for some parents , they should know what their kids study to help them .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-07, 08:02   رقم المشاركة : 877
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
I can't understand those who say follow the objectives rather than the book. Why should pupils have books if the teachers don't use them? Either the teachers must use the books or the pupils should get rid of them. What's common is the book. and anything should be on the book. Without books we are teaching nothing. The other unbearable thing that I can't stand anymore, they send English syllabus in French. If they are unable to write them in English, why should they programme teaching for us? I won't read them unless they send then in English. We are fed up. English is not essential like Arabic, Maths and French. and should have only one test.Please, don't be slaves to the inspectors.

Salam my friend

what is meant by do not follow the book is what many do , they come ask the pupils to open their books and do the task no teaching method no approach followed , teachers are supposed to teach about the book ( the program) and not the book this does not mean to nelgect the book , it is is clearly stated that the book is the only source that should be followed , so teacher must not follow all the details of the book they are free to SARS ( Adapt) any text or task that goes with your leaners' needs and inetrests , this is what is meatn by not to follow the books.

concerning why the syllabus is in French this is a good question that Innspectors must answer and I invited my friends to list their comments about the French Document ( which is the key of the new changes , since it contains all the details and new ways of teaching like < planning a lesson , an integrated situation and corecting it , planning tests and exams.....

So we have no choice we have to deal with since the school started and our learners do not understand what we are suffering , this is the role of the parents and their association they are out of the game as if they do not exist

be hope ful my friend now we have these means to meet and talk and help each others , we can do many things hand in hand

May Allah bless you all

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-08, 09:36   رقم المشاركة : 878
معلومات العضو
babouh
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

هل من الممكن توضيح عملية تفوبج القسم الى فوجين وبالعربية لانني لم افهمها لحد الان وكل استاد يفسرها تفسيرا مختلفا
ارجو التوضيح من فضلكم.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-08, 16:14   رقم المشاركة : 879
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi

Could you please tell us how to teach using the project instead of "file "?
We have three projets in a year , one every term .Shall we combile the files ? of the projects ? I don't really understand !!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-08, 16:28   رقم المشاركة : 880
معلومات العضو
younes39
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hu sir and thank you for your advise
could you help me to find or give me pictures or getures(v.a) or any languae meterial to motivate my pps and than
k you sirMr.Samir Bounab

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-08, 23:24   رقم المشاركة : 881
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you all. I understand what you mean by following the objectives. Let me tell you about a colleague of mine. She hasn't used he book for two years. She teaches from the poly cope she had from the administration. Her pupils asked me why did they buy books. and I couldn't tell them the reason. The inspector himself told us to forget about the book. It is set for the pupils not for the teacher. And you can imagine such a situation. Why they don't make changes in the book so it can be common to both the .
learners and the teachers as they did in French? What about the slimming? The first and the latter .
Personally i'm fed up with teaching. We have been suffering for years since the last changes in the English syllabus. English considered as a main subject with a 2 coefficient and 3 hours per week and two tests per term. This year instead of solving this problem; they add more work for the teachers of English by adding 1 hours for 3rd and 4th years. It's "wanted" oooo
o

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-09, 07:52   رقم المشاركة : 882
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة younes39 مشاهدة المشاركة
hu sir and thank you for your advise
could you help me to find or give me pictures or getures(v.a) or any languae meterial to motivate my pps and than
k you sirMr.Samir Bounab

Salam my friend

just go to google and type " flash cards for gestures" and click enter , then on ur left "choose" images and then choose what suits you

https://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...x=wrt&y=Search

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-09, 08:09   رقم المشاركة : 883
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة riyad552 مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you all. I understand what you mean by following the objectives. Let me tell you about a colleague of mine. She hasn't used he book for two years. She teaches from the poly cope she had from the administration. Her pupils asked me why did they buy books. and I couldn't tell them the reason. The inspector himself told us to forget about the book. It is set for the pupils not for the teacher. And you can imagine such a situation. Why they don't make changes in the book so it can be common to both the .
learners and the teachers as they did in French? What about the slimming? The first and the latter .
Personally i'm fed up with teaching. We have been suffering for years since the last changes in the English syllabus. English considered as a main subject with a 2 coefficient and 3 hours per week and two tests per term. This year instead of solving this problem; they add more work for the teachers of English by adding 1 hours for 3rd and 4th years. It's "wanted" oooo
o

Salam my friend

It's the fault of that inspector who asked you to not use the book , if anyone teaches as he wants , it will be great problem and what about the national exam, how can that teacher be sur that his or her learners will be able to perform that day.

The book is the only official didactic source , teachers should ADPAT ( SARS) it and not neglect it, and show to the pupils how to use it at home

All what teachers are suffering from is due to the lack of training, some inspectors do not know even what to do in their meeting, because they don't feel their teachers

An inspector who is able to stand in front his or her teachers and give model of a lesson , will help more his or her teachers to perform well

two important questions must be asked :

1- who is this Algerian teacher ?
2- who is the Algerian pupil ?

and

What can be done to help them both

May Allah bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-09, 13:57   رقم المشاركة : 884
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you very much Mr Bounab. We really bother you with such inquiries. I guess these are inspectores' duties. The problem that we are making our "Ijtihad" to teach most lessons. There isn't a unified task to achieve even at a local stage. Most meetings we attended were a kind of orders to carry out. The director of the education in our Wilaya told us: The problem that teachers should understand the situation of integration correctly". If the ministry of education doubt about the abilities of teachers to undestand the syllabus, how can they teach the Langauge?. i guess the minister himself ignores the term meaning. things must be simplified and clarified through written message to all teachers and during meetings.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-10-09, 19:41   رقم المشاركة : 885
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
I'm still waiting for an answer from any teacher who can help .
thanks .

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)