His Highness BOUTAFLIKA - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

His Highness BOUTAFLIKA

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-02-13, 12:13   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Spunky23
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي His Highness BOUTAFLIKA

I just want to say something for those who call themselves pro-boutaflika . First of all , I admit that when your Boutef came to presidency in 1999 people really voted for him because they saw in him a way of change, especially after he promised in his campaign to move with the country towards a democratic enlightened political atmosphere that would positively affect all the aspects of life , which he didn`t ,but he rather tightened his censorship on the press and erased literally the opposition .In his second term Mr.Boutaflika told the people that he could not achieve his promises in the previous five years simply becuase he was working on the foreign policy and looking for ways on how to enhance and improve the country's reputation which was disfigured and demolished by bloody years of civil war. People sought not to believe his lame arguments and excuses, but they could not prevent him from running for a second term , since he was backed as he was in the first term by the Military Institution, besides there was no one else to run against him. He won by the majority and it was expected _ which is the case in all the false-democratic countries , and our country pioneered in this by the way_ At the end of his second term which was dominated by nothing but corruption and deterioration of the country's main sectors , Mr. Boutaflika announced that he lost his way to "paradise" and got it all wrong.

He amended the constitution and gave himself the legitimacy to run for a third term , which he won with the majority as it was expected as usual. That was a summary of how Boutalika came to the status he is in today_ A KING rather than a President.
Many of his supporters would argue that without him the country would not have been able to pay its debts. OK , he paied the debts no doubt about that , but how did he manage to pay those debts ? DId he come up with a plan that led to the paying of those debts ? was it the country`s strong economic force that led to that ? or was it the flow of production that our country has that led to such a gigantice achievement ? well , none of this happened . It was RAHAMET RABI BINA , when the prices of oil increased to reach their highest levels in years . When the IMF noticed that Algeria could pay its debts they claimed their money , so MR.President did not have any other choice but to pay those debts . Other supporters _OHH _ would argue that without Boutaflika we would not have this peace which we live in and the harmony that we can see in the streets of our beloved country today. For those I`d say read the history and you will figure out who really started and came up with the project of CONCORD _ wi-am el madani_ It was zerwel gentlemen who first carried out this brilliant idea ,read in the history of modern Algeria and you will get the true facts about that.

I am not saying that Boutaflika is evil or a bad person , but all I`m sayin is that he`s simply contradicted the principles of democracy when he amended the constitution and gave himself the right to rule for life if he`d love to. It is evident that no one would dare to stop him. I believe that our system of government is based on the principles of totalitarianism
Autocracy rather than a democracy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-14, 14:32   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
عفة روح
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية عفة روح

إحصائية العضو

A16

no comments

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-17, 14:38   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
MONIR
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi, I am totally with you, but I just want to add that he does not really care about us (people) he does not see the people as the source of power in the country, but he think that we are here to serve his highness and his vassals . so if any thing happen in our country he will be the first responsible

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-17, 17:48   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Glee
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Lool such a nitwits u r

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-17, 21:01   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Spunky23
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The inevitable end of Boutaflika and his likes is shame and disgrace..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-19, 20:08   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
novateen
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية novateen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok thnks 4 this nice subject
u r totaly right but if u really read history u woul know who was killing innocent people nd in which period
u r right but despite the drawbacks of today's system the most important thing is that we r living in peace being killed without any reason nd u know the rest we would live like Afganistan or Iraq
اللي شاف الموت يرضى بالحمى يا خويا

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
boutaflika, highness

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:32

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)