سااااااااااااااااعدوني ارجوكم و ثوابكم عند الله - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

سااااااااااااااااعدوني ارجوكم و ثوابكم عند الله

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-12-07, 14:38   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
نور اليقين 95
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية نور اليقين 95

إحصائية العضو

B8 سااااااااااااااااعدوني ارجوكم و ثوابكم عند الله

غدا ان شاء الله عندي اختبار في الانجليزية
و الله مانعرف نعبر
ساعدوني بكتابة فقرة عن الفساد العالمي و كيفية محاربته
وعن اعمال الاطفال
وعن التقليد
و جزاكم الله خيرا

قديم 2013-12-07, 15:04   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
صابرين أنا
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية صابرين أنا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
هذي فقرة عن الفساد وكيفية محاربته
اتمنى اني نكون ساعدتك
بالتوفيق

Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite around me.
If I were elected Head of State, I would implement the following anti-corruption programme. To begin with, I would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country: stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is unethical

and illegal. Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe-taking. I cannot tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servants.
I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country. Therefore any tax evader would be severely punished by specially appointed tribunals.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work. Mutual trust is a moral value that we should teach our children from infancy. A little money earned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, I could tell you, fellow countrymen that your
role as citizens is indispensable to fight corruption. No government can succeed without the help of civil society. Therefore, I urge you again to gather around me to win this decisive battle. Vote for honesty ! Vote for me!

قديم 2013-12-07, 16:53   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نور اليقين 95
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكراااااااااااااا جزيلا لك و بارك الله فيك

قديم 2013-12-07, 17:05   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
نور اليقين 95
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ربي يخليكم زيدولي وحدة على اعمال الاطفال بللللللللللللللللللللليييييييييييييييييييييييييييي ييييزززززززززززززززززززززززززززززز

قديم 2013-12-07, 17:52   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
طموحي سلاحي
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اعمال الاطفال ما فهمت اشرحيلي نجاوبك انا ما قريتش البرنامج مي ان شاء الله نعاونك

قديم 2013-12-07, 18:25   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
صابرين أنا
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية صابرين أنا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Some people argue that counterfeiting benefits consumers by giving them access to lower-price goods. This is a totally mistaken claim. First, imitated goods are poor quality and do not last long. There is then no guarantee of value for money and more importantly, that fake goods are not safe. Imagine how much damage low quality parts fitted in a car can do to the driver and passengers when they fail!

Secondly, if we think of fake foods or medicines, and the criminal procedures used by the people who make them, we can only remain firm on buying genuine products. There are several cases of substitute edibles which have caused dangerous diseases to people and which have resulted in long-lasting law suits. The outcomes could only be compensations paid for irreparable damage but the moral damage caused to the victims can never be repaired! Recent figures released by the European Union show that the customs are confiscating 100 million fake items every year.

Thirdly, it is highly immoral to reap where other people have sown. Pirating products is indeed imitating other people’s property, and refusing to engage in a creative act. It is much more rewarding to turn one’s abilities to creating new objects of value that could serve the community, or improve the performance of existing ones.

Fourthly, pirating objects is by essence theft, especially when the producer of a fake item affixes the label of a well-known trade mark on it. Some countries are notorious for their practice of counterfeit objects. One wouldn’t like Algerians to be known for practising this dubious trade, as much as one wouldn’t like to see them buy cheap, fake products and head into unsuspected troubles.

عن التقليد

قديم 2013-12-08, 15:16   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
نور اليقين 95
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرااااااااااااااااا لكم جميلا اليوم درنا الانجليزية ودارونا على acts kids
بارك الله فيكم و في امثالكم

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الله, ارجوكم, بناتكم, سااااااااااااااااعدوني

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:20

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)