soufiane B
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

حاولي استاذة تصلحيها تعيشي
Dear: اااااا

Sorry sir for the delay that I mad to answer inquiry. Because of many reason:
1- Lack of time because of my graduation process in my university
2- the Internet outages here in Algeria all this week because of the BAC exam.

finely all is right & it’s would be my pleasure to give you the information that you asked for.

Firsty about my English languge proficiency. Here in Algeria we learned english languga as 3=rd official languge after franch so that I started to learn English in school since I have 12 year (1 CEM class) till I had 19 years when I get my bac exam . but this last 5 years that I pasted in the university mad this languge in limbo cause we study only with Arabic and franch languge.

Secondly ; about the profile and ******* of the courses that I absolved during my studies I get almost 28 modul each modul try to help us how we can control the cities as a doctors So that we can solve cities problems. Among these modules I can named
• urban legislation that help us to know laws - how function / the authority - the Prohibited / for better control Space
• development. Risks and urban issues to know
- the relationship between city - risk & projects
- mastery this risks & give the security strategy to solve it
• urban transport
to know the importance of transport in urban life. how to manage. Maintenance . resolve the problem and their best known relationship between the city and aspects - politics. Economic and environmental
• green spaces to know the history of the green spaces. types . their role. thé principles of implantation in thé city. design standard. management etc ...
• urban environmental & sustainable development: to understand generally the philosophy of sustainable development it function & rols in cities
Urban economie, socoilogie. public space desing ….. All that and other Must base in work shope

Thirdly about my case study I would to analyse real case here in Algeria (collo city skikda provicy) By the use of four démonsion startigique d’intervention la dimension spatiale et environementale la demonsion sociale la démension politique et la démension économique.
Olso the used of some approach (socio-économique . socio-spatial et approche paysagére) méthode and techniques
La méthode historique
La méthode d’ enquéte
La méthode cartographique
La méthode analytique (swot analyse)
La méthode statistiqe

of course with yhe use of Arc gis programe spss programme and other programms

رد مع اقتباس