منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - the real love story in the Titanic incident-1
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2010-12-30, 16:58   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 the real love story in the Titanic incident-1

The young man was always afraid of mentioning his real name but the history still cites that he was called spy4me, the later used to be like a ghost, appears just in serious situations and saves the day, and quickly disappears in the darkness going through his own world that no one knows about.

In the 10th April 1912, the princess “Rose” liked to visit New York City after she got boring with England and her city Southampton, she was one of about 2000 people on the largest passenger steamship then “ Titanic”, and guess what, Rose as she was walking around, she saw a young man with strange clothes and his lap-top, writing an article, she said: “excuse me sir, can I sit here” . “ yes of course” he answered. “do you watch opera show sir?” she asked. “no, I’m interested in the ‘moment of truth’ miss …..

“ rose, im rose sir” she said. “ nice to meet you rose I’m ……., ok why we don’t walk together and enjoy the nice breezes up there?” he suggested. “ok, that will be fine”

To be continued