عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hellowing,
I really like your diaries and your english was very great for real except for two mistakes and I"m sure you know them
ehh! I'm into reading diaries these days they're so cool and not too long you know
and they're best selling books in USA
they're called Diary of a wimpy Kid and it's a series of 7 books or more I read 4 only and they're very entertaining even though they're dedicated to American kids but I'm still a kid in learning english that's why I'm reading them all till i finish em
you'll like em if you try reading (Diary of a wimpy kid - the long haul by Jeff Kinney
Hey brother karim
glad to see u around
I do approciate ur words bro,.Well, frankly speaking, to learn new lgs one should try to do every thing just to get/master tem even if he felt for once he is gonna be a child again ^^yeah absolutely right I do agree;it's really worth to read somene's diaries I don't know but i may say you may feel every word s/he used 'expressive nd heart -touching " i guess.Dear brother, the Paragraphs're full of mistakes but I prefered to post them as they're (authentic work ^^
mant thx for ur passing by nd for sharing such cute title I guess it's funny too nope! btw is it available book i mean on the internet as a PDF format!!!!! I'ld really grateful to hear from u again
have a wonderful day

رد مع اقتباس