منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Can you tell us how education affects you?
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-08-31, 22:43   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة twilight sparkle مشاهدة المشاركة
Well I can say from the way you expressed your experience (and i'm not judging u) that you've got a passive view to education rather than positive, however I see that you've got a deep insight in analysing issues. And i'm so impressed you could spot out all these deficiencies that somehow I couldn't see ,I don't know if it's the way i've been educated or it's the way I dealt with the whole matter,but in general all what u said actually i could achieve in linking between education and real life coz i was or better say i could link each lesson to my daily experiences,I did learn how to be creative , how to make a solution and definitely I did learn how to make my voice heard and assure my own opinion in considering others', i also could prove my point of view in almost every subject i studied coz I'm from the arguing type and teachers were actually supporting this.
Well I guess we have different experiences and i let it for u to suggest the causes since it seems pretty well to be your kind of thing
here we go, good for you.
thank you for the suggestion.

رد مع اقتباس