منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - نموذج عن رسالة استقبال بالانجليزية
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-04-29, 19:24   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
kouyane
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية kouyane

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة صهيب رائع مشاهدة المشاركة
صهيب رائع:

dear professor name,

i am an algerian phd student at the university of ......... (algeria). my research project entitled........is supervised by prof. Dr name (university of ......, algeria). the dean of the faculty of ................ Accepted to offer me a full scholarship short duration (less than three months) for training abroad, we are searching to find a suitable laboratory in order to cooperate and to enhance scientifically our research project further....(todo)... since your research area is much closer to our subject, i would appreciate it if you send me an invitation letter so i can use my scholarship to broaden my knowledge and improve my research capabilities in the field of ..............in your laboratory.
please find my cv attached to this e-mail. I am looking to hear from you and if you want any further information about our research project, please inform me.

sincerely,

name.
laboratory.
department.
university .
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة صهيب رائع مشاهدة المشاركة
صهيب رائع:

university

adress............................................ ................................prof.dr.name
.................................................. .................................................. .........faculty

to whome it concerns .............................................. Departement
.................................................. .................................................. .........contact information
.................................................. .................................................. .........tel, fax, email

hosting ms. Amalstar,

ladies and gentlemen,

hereby,
i welcome ms amal star , born in dd-mm-yy, birthplace, algeria, for mm-mm 2015 at the ...university in my lab. Our goal is to further work on ......todo......in my lab.we will create a work place for her.

Yours sincerly,

signature

prof.dr. Name

انت فعلا رائع يا صهيب

رد مع اقتباس