منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - ♥ ضع سؤالك الخاص بمادة اللغة الانجليزية ♥
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-01-01, 15:38   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
♥ نجوم المستقبل ♥
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اليكي الحل

In present-day Algeria, sport is the teenagers’ favourite pastime. But people today keep complaining that the good sportsmanship of yore is gone and dead. I decided to find out whether it was true that our teenagers were less sporty than their elders.
I questioned a mixed group of eighty pupils between 15 and 17 from the High School Teenagers in order to know which sport was the most popular with them and why it was popular. When I asked them if they liked practising sports, all the teenagers said they did. But my main interest in fact was what they practised sport for.
Sixty of them said they practised sports for fun, twelve (12) told me they did it for challenge and only eight (8) informants said they practised sports to keep fit. When I asked them what their favourite sport was, fifty (50) of them told me they liked playing football whereas eighteen (18) said they preferred playing handball. Only twelve (12) of the informants said they enjoyed practising basketball.
Surprisingly, my survey showed that our teenagers were sportier than their elders.

رد مع اقتباس