منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - صفحة خاصة بالإنجليزية
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-11-14, 13:04   رقم المشاركة : 77
معلومات العضو
ath111
أستــاذ

الصورة الرمزية ath111

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[QUOTE=riyad552;1054894694] I do agree with you, Sir. There is another factor that most teachers and the "deciders" of the ministry ignore - or at least- try to ignore. We don't start teaching English from the easy to the most difficult as they do in Arabic and French. Take the example of the first years (1AM) book. the first picture and the first sentence " you know English". Is it true that they really know English? First do they know the meaning of " Know" ? and have they already known the other things such as igloo, astronaut,.. etc.?
The syllabus is based on the idea that pupils have been learning French for 3 years so when they study English they will be able at at least to manage with grammar, punctuation, capitalisation, writing and even some vocabulary.
In my point of view, Englsih should be learnt from zero. I mean start English from the alphabet to writing some words then to write quite simple sentences. And not introducing oneself from the first lesson.
[/QUOTE

]

Yes,from the early beginning I noticed that the Programme of English is based on what

The pupils have learnt in French.We really feel that

رد مع اقتباس